Article: 'Recent picture of IU's whereabouts', the cost of the shirt she's wearing
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+1,888, -129] Whether a shirt is a brand or not, I think it depends on who's wearing it because the right person can make even cheap clothes look like luxury. Look at anchorman Son Suk Hee... He wears a $30 watch but makes it look so expensive.
2. [+1,318, -252] Considering how much IU makes, it's really not weird at all that she wears expensive clothes
3. [+1,047, -210] Think of how much she makes in royalties and how much she suffered to make the money she's earned, this shirt is nothing
4. [+137, -31] What's important here is that she makes that $1,540 shirt look like it's $15.40
5. [+131, -48] Can't believe a cheap looking shirt like that costs over a thousand bucks... I wouldn't even care if it was pretty but it's not ㅠㅠ
6. [+101, -28] Just looks like some $20 shirt from the children's section..
7. [+75, -10] Damn, IU has sure made a lot...
8. [+73, -31] I remember before she used to media play about her humble image and how she only wears $20-30 clothes ㅋ now it's $1,500 shirts...
9. [+69, -18] Sorry to IU fans but she doesn't make the clothes look worth its price.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+69, -10] She earns her own money, who cares what she spends it on..
11. [+59, -12] $1,500 to IU is like a $15 shirt for the rest of us
12. [+48, -9] But isn't it ridiculous that that shirt costs $1,500? I thought it'd be around $30 from the looks of it
13. [+37, -3] A lot of other idols have been wearing the animal theme line from Gucci lately..