Hyoyeon gets artsy in latest pictorial





Article: "Femme fatale" Hyoyeon's mature look

Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+506, -35] But what is this pictorial concept ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+350, -28] I'm not trying to leave a hate comment but what's up with the pictures?? This is the best they could do with Hyoyeon..?

3. [+308, -35] I like Hyoyeon but I'm not feeling the pictorial concept. I still like her though, such a positive energy.

4. [+250, -28] I find Hyoyeon cool on stage or in pictorials. She obviously has that much influence as a figure that she's used as a muse like this. I support her.

5. [+307, -59] Do some of you get a kick out of her bringing her looks down? Sure, let's say she was ugly in the past but she's managed herself well and has gotten a lot prettier. She may not be a traditional beauty now but she's pretty enough as it is so why still put her down for her face?

6. [+46, -9] She's gotten so pretty~~~ getting prettier by the day~~~

7. [+45, -9] Pretty eyes

8. [+52, -12] I don't know why people still put her down for her face... does it make you feel better..?

9. [+44, -10] Oooh~ quite the unique concept ㅎㅎ so pretty~

-