Hollywood: Lady Gaga


Article: Lady Gaga responds back to hate comments on her body... "Please love yourself"

Source: OSEN via Nate [original source]

1. [+603, -118] How comparable to Taeyeon. Taeyeon just tells you to look in the mirror.

2. [+512, -18] That's cool of her

3. [+328, -28] Lady Gaga's an amazing live singer, she's a true musician. I used to think she was desperate for fame before but now she's amazing, I absolutely praise her~ she has a way of turning her own style into art and she's just an icon now. She's so cool!

4. [+17, -3] Huh??? I watched her stage thinking her body looked amazing and really toned. Totally in awe over her charisma after her stage... Anyone who has the nerve to hate on her body after seeing that is pathetic;;;

5. [+15, -1] She's right ㅎㅎ

6. [+10, -1] Please watch her Superbowl performance if you haven't yet ㅠㅠ it's so touching

7. [+7, -0] I watched her performance and thought that she had pretty legs rather than that she was fat. I like that she looks confident in herself.

8. [+7, -3] I always had the impression that Lady Gag was a bizarre sexy singer but the more I get to know her, the more I think she's a respectable, cool woman~

9. [+6, -1] Whenever I see hate comments, I just see people who are showing off how dirty their own mouths are. It's like putting yourself down, really.

10. [+4, -0] I always thought of her as a bizarre attention wh*re but she has a pure heart

-