Hollywood: 2017 Oscars



Article: A mistake for the history records... Award switched from 'Lalaland' to 'Moonlight'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,830, -24] I was embarrassed just watching... congratulations to 'Moonlight' for winning

2. [+1,253, -22] I thought they were mentioning 'Moonlight' out of respect when it was first announced ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,085, -15] I've never seen a more ridiculous broadcast accident

4. [+754, -18] I was so shocked while watching...

5. [+746, -23] Can't believe this happened ㅋㅋㅋ Called it for 'Lalaland' when it was 'Moonlight' that won. Anyway, congratulations to 'Moonlight', both were great works~

6. [+191, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That was hilarious. I saw the staff in the back going back and forth to check the cards and I figured it was a double award ㅋㅋㅋ accidentally gave out the female lead award instead ㅋㅋㅋ the staff who made the mistake is screwed

7. [+173, -3] This is such a hot issue overseas ㅋㅋㅋ probably going to go down in Oscars history ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+141, -6] I thought the 'Lalaland' team was mentioning 'Moonlight' out of respect in their award speech but it was actually 'Moonlight' that won... How do you give out the wrong card? What a big mistake to make at the very end ㅋㅋㅋ

-