Article: The empress of proposal rings is Han Chae Young with a 5 carat diamond ring at 500 million won
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+287, -13] Her fiance sent her a flower basket every 10 minutes while she was getting her hair done at a salon. She was basically given the queen treatment while everyone around her fawned over her saying they were jealous. The last flower basket had a proposal letter with a diamond ring and car keys to a Benz. Then when she left the salon, a Benz S500 with a ribbon wrapped around it was waiting for her.
2. [+200, -20] I got my double eyelids done too.. so I know that just getting your eyes, nose, and chest done doesn't result in a face like hers... You have to have basic features for plastic work to turn out well.
3. [+46, -0] All that money is the result of her husband abusing low credit commoners with his Rush & Crush business and OK Savings Bank. I'm not even jealous of his money, I'm mad at how he made it ㅋㅋ
4. [+28, -15] Fix up your face and put some balloons in your chest, the only preparation you need to marry up for money
5. [+24, -5] I hope all of you newlyweds with diamond rings realize that you're nothing but a pawn to a marketing ploy by a monopoly of the diamond industry. There's no tradition or meaning behind the diamond ring other than the marketing behind the De Beers company.
6. [+18, -0] From the perspective of a commoner like me, that's a crazy amount
7. [+17, -10] Quite a successful life she's living for someone with a board for a waist and fake tits
8. [+8, -3] Have to be honest, she is super pretty though... and that body...
9. [+8, -1] She's a pretty face but it all looks so fake, maybe because her features are too perfect?
10. [+8, -1] I bet Park Soo Jin's ring cost that much, the exact price just isn't known yet
11. [+6, -1] I'm really not fond of women who think that their worth goes up depending on the price of what they receive for engagements or special days... and I also hate men who spend a ton of money on young, pretty women only to turn around and call them gold diggers when they don't get what they want. You are your own person, you determine your own worth without the need to cover yourself in luxury goods.
12. [+5, -0] Not sure why her husband gets hate for running a lending firm. It's your fault to begin with if you decide to take loans out, you know the interest rates you're getting into when you sign up. It's usually the gamblers or people who live beyond their means who take these loans on anyway, no one's putting a gun to your head to take them..