Article: [Exclusive] 'The Big Fish of Free Agents' Go Jun Hee goes to YG
Source: TV Report via Naver
By 'big fish', they mean she's like a big deal, major celebrity, top list, etc
1. [+15,852, -502] Since when was Go Jun Hee considered a big anything ㅋㅋ..? She has no representative work at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ all she's ever in the news for is how good she looks with short hair ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+11,117, -592] Go Jun Hee is not a big fish.. ㅋㅋㅋ maybe a minnow?
3. [+8,443, -312] Since when was she a big fish...
4. [+6,691, -157] YG is turning more and more into an acting agency ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+1,416, -51] Isn't she just a short hair model? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What big fish
6. [+1,069, -35] Big fish ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ if she's a big fish, what does that make actual top stars ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+939, -24] When I hear her name, all I remember is her short hair
8. [+832, -57] Big fish ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's considered bottom tier even among supporting roles
1. [+1,038, -27] Go Jun Hee is not big fish tier though?
2. [+972, -25] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks like Go Jun Hee is going to have some major star disease now
3. [+40, -2] YG's just taking everyone...
4. [+32, -0] Her star disease is going to get worse, especially now with her YG disease ^^
5. [+26, -1] So is she an actress? A hair model? What is she?
Article: YG reps, "We are discussing internal details regarding Go Jun Hee's contract"
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+389, -64] This article replaced the other article on the main page ㅋㅋㅋ that one was full of hate
2. [+292, -36] Go Jun Hee's representative work is her short hair
3. [+365, -79] They swapped out the article again ㅋ let's be real, Go Jun Hee isn't a big fish
4. [+385, -90] Kyah, YG with that amazing media play. Already at work swapping out the main page article
5. [+105, -17] Go Jun Hee matches a brown bob cut moreso than a short cut like this