Article: "I'll beat you to dust" T-ara's former staff leaks past texts from Hwayoung and Hyoyoung sisters
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+801, -61] I'm telling you, both sides are mutually at fault. Hwayoung for acting like a makjang as a late member and the members for bullying her fully knowing she's a new member. They're forever enemies~ ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+734, -131] But for her to lash out like that in the texts, something obviously had to have happened before right? It's unfair to just put up the texts without any context. She needs to explain what happened that led to her sending these texts tsk tsk.
3. [+699, -148] Goosebumps. She has such an innocent looking face and yet she threatens to scratch her face so that she can never be on TV again... that's not just iljin level. If this is true, that's shocking.
4. [+88, -12] Seeing the timeline in the screenshots, you can tell that there was a conversation that was deleted out of what was shared and only what Hwayoung said was left... seems like we need to hear both sides ㅜㅜ
5. [+83, -14] But these texts are from Hyoyoung and Hwayoung's the one involved in the bullying scandal so what's going on?
6. [+80, -23] Honestly feels staged from T-ara's side
7. [+78, -6] With the way only her texts are shown, it feels like they edited it in a way that makes themselves seem innocent ㅋㅋ
8. [+68, -22] So they held on to Katalk messages from her from over 5 years ago? Why release these now ㅋ and Hwayoung and Hyoyoung actually speak like that? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+59, -17] Honestly feels staged...
10. [+45, -23] Nate is being so defensive for Hyoyoung when it's clear that she's overstepping lines
Article: Hyoyoung reps, "The threatening texts? She stepped up as an unni in concern for Hwayoung"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+260, -38] So why take it out on Ahreum? You should be taking it out on the actual people who are bullying your sister
2. [+235, -65] No use for excuses now, your true colors have shown ㅋ
3. [+207, -48] Now we have to figure out whether she was bullied because her personality was such a mess
4. [+42, -16] Hul, that means the Katalk messages were actually from her ㅡㅡ she's a total iljin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ T-ara's a mess for bullying her but your character is no better ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+40, -12] Do you think it's fair to threaten to scratch another family's daughter in the face just because you're concerned for your own sister?
6. [+27, -11] So doesn't this confirm that T-ara did bully Hwayoung then ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ all those times T-ara was on TV crying that it wasn't true was a lie
7. [+26, -2] So it is true then ㅋㅋ
8. [+21, -8] Wow, are we witnessing the second Seo In Young? We were totally fooled by her image
1. [+510, -48] That means those texts were true then? Goosebumps
2. [+408, -51] How could you send such crazy text messages just simply out of concern for your sister..
3. [+371, -49] She's going to commit murder if she gets any more concerned..
4. [+320, -40] I don't think being young is excuse enough for those texts..
5. [+351, -52] ㅋㅋㅋ That's just an excuse ㅋㅋ all those times you girls were acting fake behind your nice image, it's your turn to be punished now
6. [+143, -11] Well that just proves the texts weren't fake then ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+140, -15] So she did actually send those messages then? Hul;;; How can you threaten to scratch someone's face so easily;;
8. [+100, -8] Why would she even threaten the maknae member anyway???? Why not take it up directly with the original members???
Article: [Exclusive] T-ara's former manager "Hwayoung and Hyoyoung's true colors revealed? It's all true"
Source: MBN TV via Nate + Nate
1. [+208, -68] Whatever the case, T-ara OUT. Seems like Kwang Soo's pulling some strings for T-ara's comeback but he should've released all of this sooner if he was going to at all ㅋㅋ why hasn't he released these texts before? ㅋㅋ
2. [+166, -47] I honestly think something happened in between that caused Hyoyoung to come out and talk like that. She's not messed up in the head, why would she start off with those threats without being provoked? Even I wouldn't stand by and be nice when my sister's being bullied like that.
3. [+117, -32] I don't want to support any side but all of this should've been revealed when the bullying scandal first happened, why now? And the Katalk message sequence doesn't even make sense, it only revealed one side;
4. [+98, -31] Kwang Soo's media play tsk tsk. Now that China has the Hallyu ban, he's trying to amp T-ara up to make money in Korea again
5. [+91, -33] T-ara better not announce a comeback after this ㅋㅋ this entire thing feels so staged ㅋㅋ it should've been released way earlier, why release it now? ㅎ
1. [+272, -127] But if my dongsaeng was getting bullied in her group alone, I think I'd send threatening texts like that too
2. [+234, -50] I honestly don't think T-ara's the type of kids to let texts like that go ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they probably did something to provoke her into sending those texts
3. [+212, -30] Both sides are such a mess
4. [+48, -13] I think the best replies have it wrong... bullying was obviously a bad thing to do but obviously Hwayoung provoked the members first by acting out and being selfish which is what caused them to hate her in the first place
5. [+29, -17] So T-ara were the saints all along
6. [+25, -14] Kwang Soo's media play begins once more ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+10, -4] What I want to know is what caused Hyoyoung to send those threats. I'd send threats like that too if people were talking crap about my sister.
8. [+8, -3] Ever since the Seo In Young scandal, it's the staff who are putting in the work and revealing the true colors of celebrities
1. [+357, -45] T-ara or the Ryu sisters, they're both trash
2. [+326, -43] Seems Hyoyoung got mad because Ahreum was gossipping... probably why Hyoyoung said two hours later "crazy b*tch, go tattle".. By the messages alone, yeah Hyoyoung was really harsh on Ahreum but Ahreum obviously said something behind her back instead of saying it to her face.
3. [+267, -186] Poor T-ara ㅋㅋ even when they're telling the truth, the public refuses to listen and only listens to what they want to believe
4. [+42, -13] Hul???? These sisters have quite the temper... I wish T-ara would release more
5. [+41, -11] Wow, the sisters are no joke ㅋㅋㅋ just look at the way they talk ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+31, -5] They kept quiet for 5 years and now they're bring ig it up? Why? I always knew that Kwang Soo was never the type to let others do well without him
7. [+26, -14] So why does the staff have text messages that were sent to Ahreum?
8. [+20, -0] Wow... this happened 5 years ago and this scandal is still going on? How are they still acting like the victims in all of this.. just forgive each other and move on, jeez.
9. [+17, -2] So why is this being brought up now? Should've brought it up sooner... especially back when T-ara's image was dropping and dropping... they were at such a loss for 5 years and they're only releasing it now? The situation just doesn't make sense
10. [+14, -9] Threatening to scratch someone's face is something really serious though... Hwayoung and T-ara seem one and the same
11. [+14, -7] Poor Ahreum, stuck between the unnis and suffering
Article: T-ara's former manager "Hwayoung and Hyoyoung did send threatening messages to Ahreum"
1. [+284, -10] If this is true, them why did they handle the scandal the way that they did back then...
2. [+255, -13] Wow... scary b*tches
3. [+159, -9] Hul...
4. [+80, -5] Everyone, stop and think about it. Imagine you trained and suffered for years with your group since your trainee days and went from a nugu group to a popular group and you get this new member who can't sing or rap and doesn't even want to attend your first concert because she's wearing a cast. How pissed would you be? I'd be disgusted with her if I were the T-ara members. Then she goes on TV and cosplays like the victim, like she never did anything wrong... I always knew Hwayoung and Hyoyoung's true colors would show one day. I could always tell what they were like even without these Katalks.
5. [+66, -3] A lot of this was already going around back then but everyone was too focused on the bullying to listen to anything else
6. [+58, -3] Finally this is getting attention, it was always only T-ara that got all the hate
7. [+48, -1] The whole reason Ahreum got a mental disorder was because of the stress from promoting with T-ara it seems