Eli's wife shows off her swimsuit body


Article: Eli 'taken aback' by his wife's swimsuit body

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+818, -68] Her face has literally every characteristic of a plastic monster..

2. [+693, -70] Her face looks like there's never a day where it isn't swollen ㅋㅋ I'm sure she feels pressured about having to keep her younger husband interested ㅋㅋ

3. [+546, -56] This woman's 38 years old...

4. [+101, -5] I know that she's in full hair and make up for TV but can women please stop coming to swimming pools with their hair and make up all styled up ㅜㅜ do you not wash before you get in?

5. [+89, -11] Any woman who's given birth will know just how hard it is to get a body like that after birth

6. [+63, -14] Her personality seems really nice though~ don't judge her for how she looks ㅎㅎ I'm sure you'll change your mind if you see the show ㅎㅎ It made me realize why Eli was willing to go through the age gap to date her

7. [+55, -17] People are so quick to hate on her for her looks but do you know how hard it is to get a body like this after giving birth? I think she looks great, and I like that she's so caring about her husband. I find her beautiful and their kid is so cute too.

8. [+35, -15] When Eli is 38, his wife is going to be 49

9. [+33, -7] I don't watch the show but in these photos, her face looks like it's going to melt off from all that plastic work

10. [+30, -2] That face though...

11. [+27, -15] She has a good personality and has managed her body well.. not sure what negative thing there is to say about her

12. [+21, -1] That man's amazing... I always assumed men only liked women younger than them..

-