Article: "I feel like throwing up"... Idol on the verge of being kicked out of group after talking about fans behind their back with ex-girlfriend
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
Audio file of Boy 24's Hwayoung talking to an ex-girlfriend was leaked where he was saying stuff like, "I hate hearing fans call me 'oppa'", "I have to high five 700-800 fans a day and it makes me feel like throwing up", "Fans have bad breath" etc mixed with swears.
1 .[+1,108, -6] I don't even know who he is
2. [+1,034, -14] Then I guess he can quit so he doesn't have to give high fives, smell their breaths, or hear them call him oppa
3. [+1,027, -80] But is he wrong? ㅋㅋ You think he's the only one who thinks like that? ㅋㅋ All you stupid fangirls, you think your oppa is any different? ㅋㅋ This is your reality ㅋㅋ
4. [+87, -1] But did anyone force him to be a celebrity? Just quit if you don't like it ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+63, -0] Your character makes me throw up
6. [+52, -0] Next nugu please~
7. [+50, -0] But nugu? Or should we be grateful that all of this was revealed before he got any more popular?
8. [+48, -1] His ex is quite scary ㅋㅋ just straight up leaked the audio
9. [+45, -0] He actually has 700-800 fans to even high five? When this is my first time hearing his name, let alone his group?
10. [+36, -1] I honestly don't think it's only him that thinks like this... probably all the idols think like this on the inside while smiling and hugging their fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+32, -0] Thoughts like this among idols is just a matter of getting caught and not getting caught
12. [+29, -1] Should've just kept it on the inside... went way too honest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. [+28, -1] He was just unlucky for getting caught...
14. [+27, -1] He'll realize that the days of high fiving 700-800 fans were the best days considering how many singers disappear without any fans or popularity ㅠ
15. [+19, -2] The majority of them probably think like this. Even Xiah Junsu... he calls it a fan meet but it's really just an opportunity for him to rip $700 off of his idiot fans.
Article: 'Boy 24' Lee Hwayoung's audio file of putting down fans revealed... to be taken off of performances
Source: Seoul Econ via Nate
1. [+112, -3] A nugu has ended his career as a nugu
2. [+58, -1] Can't believe a group like this even exists. Is this some ploy to debut as many members as possible and milk them dry?
3. [+40, -1] Sad that he doesn't know how precious fans are.. looks like his career is effectively over
4. [+8, -1] I heard the audio file on Twitter and had my doubts but it's really shocking and I'm not even a fan... especially after seeing a video of him smiling at their high five fan meet... goosebumps
5. [+7, -0] They are now Boy 23