Article: Video of Seo In Young cursing surfaces... why did she leave the show after 2 months?
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+1,695, -45] I saw the video... her personality is no joke
2. [+1,511, -43] She really needs to mature better
3. [+1,297, -53] She's trash
4. [+235, -4] To explain the situation, Seo In Young and Crown J were filming for their show but after the firework event was over and it was time for everyone to go home, there were too many people so they were split into two groups and were asked to meet back at the Palace hotel. Seo In Young's group, however, had to stop at the Dubai mall because it was New Year's day and the roads were traffic jammed. Crown J's group got lucky and were able to make it to the hotel. Seo In Young got pissed with the wait and started complaining about how she didn't have a car waiting for her beforehand, how she had to walk, how can she be treated this way (a car couldn't wait because of the traffic)... Then about an hour later, when everyone was gathered at the hotel, Seo In Young blew up when she saw the main scriptwriter and started swearing. Crown J tried to stop her but she got pissed at him too and another PD took Crown J back to the hotel lobby. Seo In Young started saying stuff like, "What the f*ck, what sh*tty situation is this?" The main scriptwriter held back her own anger and kept reasoning with her, "Let's just say this is my fault, In Young-ah.. calm down.. the schedule's tight right now and our staff couldn't prepare properly.. I'm sorry for this..." while Seo In Young kept ranting, "What? F*ck this!!!!!!! If this is your fault, then you just committed a crime worthy of death, worthy of death!!!!!!!!!!" She went on screaming at the scriptwriter for over 5 minutes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ looking like a crazy woman ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ by the way, the scriptwriter is way older than her, she has a kid. Everyone around them just watched in shock. Seo In Young, after finishing her swear-filled rant, started calling someone else and that's where the video begins. She then takes her manager and hair stylist and disappears somewhere.
5. [+145, -5] She'll suck up to stars like Go So Young but swear at staff unnis
6. [+132, -6] It seems she expects to be treated like a princess everywhere without realizing that she's only in the position that she is with the help of her staff
7. [+103, -5] What in the world... for a woman her age to be swearing at someone in front of so many people... has she not matured at all? Does she think she's some top star?? It must be tough working with her... Why do TV shows continue to use a person like her? Not like she's super talented, all she does is be a stubborn little princess...
8. [+102, -6] Her swearing was on point ㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure we need to listen to both sides but the producers seem to have a lot to say as well from her complaining about not getting business class seats, demanding a full stay at the most expensive hotel despite the producers telling her that they can't cover the expenses, forcing staff to wait outside her home in the cold for hours because she kept it locked to them, yelling at people for making her wait when it was traffic that was causing the wait ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+87, -3] Poor Crown J... he's always having to look out for her temper... J, there are some people you just never get through to. Find strength...
10. [+77, -3] I'll never understand why TV shows use kids like her, people who are trash from the inside out. Not like she's a pretty face, her face is a dime a dozen at nightclubs.
1. [+10,490, -432] Celebrities thinking they're hot sh*t... Tsk tsk, you'll ruin yourself like that~
2. [+9,919, -152] I saw the video and she was quite impactful with her swears...
3. [+7,973, -151] I wish there was a fuller video of what happened... but according to the video that's out, her personality was quite telling...
4. [+6,698, -237] Pathetic how someone who's not even that popular is acting like a top star
5. [+5,946, -213] Someone needs to put out that temper of hers
6. [+2,499, -33] I gotta say that staff probably have it a lot harder than the actual stars themselves ㅠ
7. [+2,396, -64] No matter how much your staff pissed you off, it is never right to swear at them in public in front of everyone ㅋㅋ she's an adult and she should know to control her temper. Seo In Young-ssi, we all know that you have a temper judging by how you choose to act on TV but you need to work on controlling it!
8. [+2,002, -96] You can just tell she has a nasty temper... I'm always scared that my son will bring home a woman like her
Article: [Exclusive Interview] Crown J, "Seo In Young controversy? I have to be careful before making rash statements"
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+10,105, -468] If the Yewon and Lee Tae Im scandal has taught us anything, it's that we shouldn't judge an entire situation by a short clip of what happened. However, judging by the fact that Seo In Young swore in a situation like that, it is quite obvious that she's at fault in some way. As netizens, we're just curious as to what made her so angry and whether there was some sort of fight between her and jTBC. Statements need to be put out from both sides.
2. [+7,681, -91] One thing's for sure, something went down ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+6,166, -164] Poor Crown J, I hope he meets someone better next time
4. [+6,804, -416] Seo In Young, let me just say one thing, you are not a top star
5. [+1,726, -69] Gotta give my props to Park Jung Ah for having promoted with both Yewon and Seo In Young in one group
6. [+1,399, -42] Crown J seems so nice... apparently Seo In Young even refused to show up for filming in Dubai and just went home so he had to film the rest of their segment alone ㅎㅎ
7. [+1,359, -91] She seems like a selfish person. The staff are suffering just as much... seems celebrities who aren't good natured people just don't have long lasting careers ㅠㅠ this video proves that her hot tempered attitude on TV isn't just an act but her actual personality...
8. [+1,061, -26] It's been such a long time since Crown J was back on TV too and she ruined it ㅡㅡ
1. [+469, -13] Fact is that she swore and tortured the staff. Not even a top star and yet she acts like one, tsk.
2. [+412, -9] Well he doesn't straight up deny that it happened... sigh, she needs to work on her temper
3. [+52, -0] I get that the staff felt angry about Seo In Young treating them like sh*t when she's a C list star who thinks she's A list.. but I bet staff aren't able to do a thing when real A list stars treat them like this ㅋㅋ
4. [+50, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's a has been B list celebrity demanding first class seats when she should be grateful for business ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she never even rode first class at the peak of her fame ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+49, -2] Biggest victim in this is Crown J... This was his chance at reclaiming his career but now it's all up in the air..
Article: jTBC rep, "We are not able to get into contact with the main scriptwriter for the show... we are looking into what happened"
Source: Starin via Nate
1. [+1,312, -21] No matter what happened between them, the fact alone that she swore at her staff like that already shows her true colors
2. [+1,117, -17] Seo In Young was the #1 most searched so I went to check out what the video was about and it was just of her throwing a tantrum and swearing... she's in her thirties now, she really should know better. Sh*t happens during work, things get messed up and unexpected accidents happen. You have to be understanding of those things but she just goes off swearing as if it'll solve anything. She has no humility at all. She obviously thinks she's more special than everyone else but her staff are working just as hard as she does.
3. [+932, -10] I hate her
4. [+103, -3] I'll rip open the mouths of any MC or PD on TV who calls her a 'ssen unni'... she's just a crazy b*tch.
5. [+73, -4] Well her true colors have shown... no wonder she never made it as a top star tsk tsk. Poor Crown J for having to film everything alone.