Article: 'The men of Kim Eun Sook' captures the hearts of women
Source: Munhwa Ilbo via Naver
1. [+2,081, -92] I really respect her as a scriptwriter ㅋㅋ
2. [+1,579, -69] Each of her main characters are so charming and loving, I really can't pick just one.. ♡
3. [+1,409, -47] She's a genius scriptwriter~
4. [+1,090, -76] The God Sook
5. [+1,018, -76] I've watched every single one of her dramas... They're definitely must watches
6. [+177, -23] I totally agree that she even writes the supporting characters to shine too! They mix in well with the main characters and none of them seem left out ever
7. [+160, -18] I'm just amazed that she's able to create such syndromes out of her dramas
8. [+158, -18] She knows exactly what gives women heart attacks! And she also has an eye for casting actors that can pull off her characters well. So glad to be watching Gong Yoo and Goblin ^^
9. [+167, -26] Goblin's the type of drama that makes me wonder how such a drama can exist... her ability to create a realistic setting with such a fantasy topic is something that brings me back to her dramas all the time. She has a great eye for casting too.
10. [+124, -11] It'd be boring if she made the supporting male character fall in love with the main female into a love triangle like every other drama but she creates separate couple pairings which makes it more charming ^^
11. [+141, -25] Song Joong Ki, Hyun Bin, Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook.. kyah, just hearing their names makes me happy
12. [+100, -12] Honestly her male leads are always rich, tall, handsome, and in love with only one woman, what woman wouldn't like a character like that? I've never once seen her male leads stray.