Article: [Exclusive] Three MBC PDs for 'Radio Star', 'Infinite Challenge', and 'Real Men' quit and sign with YG
Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
1. [+1,364, -37] YG's not growing bigger at this point, they're growing severely obese
2. [+1,099, -20] Even PDs are signing under agencies now ㅋㅋ
3. [+951, -58] Whew... saw 'Infinite Challenge' and thought it was PD Kim Tae Ho who left but it's not, fortunately
4. [+814, -28] I guess we'll be seeing a future where even broadcast companies have to cater to entertainment agencies ㅋㅋ
5. [+618, -35] YG, you're going to get a stomach ache at the rate you're eating up the industry...
6. [+110, -6] Aigoo, YG should be more concerned with taking care of their artists, especially Winner, iKON, Lee Hi, etc. So frustrating.
7. [+95, -5] I wonder why YG... are they going to straight up churn out YG variety shows now?
8. [+95, -9] But YG has a tendency to keep you on the backburner for years on end once you sign with them. Why would anyone go to YG? You're bound to be forgotten by the time they decide to do anything with you.
1. [+275, -7] Important to note that they weren't fired but voluntarily quit
2. [+217, -16] Poor Kim Tae Ho while the rest of these PDs are making bank
3. [+203, -2] Nothing wrong with transferring companies with better conditions
4. [+12, -1] Kim Tae Ho has probably received so many better offers but he's still sticking with the broadcast company... talk about loyalty
5. [+11, -0] Looks like there are going to be a lot of celebrities who are going to get variety deals now..