Article: PD on Suzy's reality show under controversy 'rude vs misunderstanding'
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
Suzy, while looking through her phone: "I don't have a lot of pictures here."
PD: "You actually have a lot. You're (scrolling) endlessly."
Suzy: "This is bad, this is bad."
PD: "It's not like you have erotic pictures on there, do you?"
Suzy: "Not erotic ones, but lovey dovey ones."
1. [+589, -63] It actually is an inappropriate question. Why would you ask her that?
2. [+589, -48] Honestly inappropriate of a question
3. [+60, -3] It's not normal to ask someone you're meeting for the first time if they have erotic pictures on their phone. She's been dating her boyfriend for a long and quiet time, what did he expect in response?
4. [+42, -4] The PD is obviously asking if she has any erotic pictures she took with Lee Min Ho on her phone... and Suzy said that she had some lovey dovey ones. The question itself is quite harassive, especially since the PD isn't close with her anymore.
5. [+41, -5] This PD guy must enjoy going throuh people's phones to find such pictures
6. [+39, -5] I honestly went 'huk' when I heard that question too;;; Suzy looked awkward around him... especially since she's drinking with some guy she's never met and now she has to deal with questions like that, which no one would like
7. [+28, -4] Definitely not a question to ask a female celebrity. I furrowed my brows when I heard that question.
8. [+26, -8] He censored his question because it's obviously a TV show but the question is basically the same as asking "got nudes?/do you have any pictures of yourself masturbating on your phone?"
9. [+24, -1] It made me uncomfortable as well. I read the PD's feedback and I don't think he knows what's problematic with what he said.
10. [+22, -5] That's totally her private life, I felt bad for her for being asked that ㅡㅡ
11. [+16, -3] PD has an empty brain ㅋ
12. [+15, -6] That PD sexually harassed her with that question ㅋㅋ