Article: Sulli under controversy this time for mocking the disabled 'in what way?'
Source: Seoul News via Nate
1. [+652, -43] Mocking the disabled? You mean introducing herself as what she is, nothing controversial about that
2. [+382, -48] This is ridiculous, that would mean that all those celebrities who purposely make ugly faces for those group pictures where you make one member look pretty are mocking the disabled too
3. [+373, -68] This feels forced... she's obviously just messing around on her own. Controversies are always started by the media first.
4. [+27, -8] This seems like a stretch ㅋㅋㅋ what about people who purposely make ugly faces in photos then? Or are people more strict with Sulli given her history
5. [+21, -4] She's disabled, why would she mock herself
6. [+19, -1] Don't really care whether her intention was to mock the disabled or not, I just want to know why anyone would even bother taking a picture like this and why anyone would take it for her
7. [+16, -3] I said this before and I'll say it again but it scares me that there's no one around her stopping her from acting like this
8. [+12, -2] Can she knock it off already, she's such an attention wh*re
9. [+7, -0] She's completely crazy
10. [+7, -1] Has she lost it for real now?
11. [+7, -2] Such a weird brain she has
12. [+7, -1] She looks like a psycho here...