Article: Seolhyun "I filmed 20 CFs last year... divided with AOA
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+1,315, -40] A few of the AOA members need to be really good to Seolhyun...
2. [+1,229, -66] Wow... Choa may have carried in the beginning but Seolhyun's the one who had to withstand all of the ahte comments just to end up dividing her income with them... a true pro
3. [+1,133, -51] That must suck. Work you do on your own should be money you get to keep.
4. [+95, -6] Han Sung Ho CEO is still making them divide the money? If all of their trainee debt is paid off, money they make on their own should be theirs to keep. A few of the AOA members are seriously getting a free ride right now. There's no one other than Choa or Seolhyun who has individual activities of their own. They're fully deserving of keeping it so that it motivates the other members to improve on themselves too. Otherwise the other members are just going to be taking their free money and going on vacation since they get paid without having to do anything.
5. [+95, -3] The concept of having to divide individual activity income with your group is funny to me ㅋㅋㅋ what is this, North Korea?
6. [+83, -2] I seriously don't get why they're forced to divide their income. They're lucky if the other members are even grateful for it because it'd suck if they weren't at all.
7. [+63, -7] That's nice of her;; I hope the other members are good to her
8. [+57, -3] That's what she signed the contract for when she first debuted, nothing she can do about it now ㅋ at the start of their debut, nobody knew which member would be the one to make it so they have to draw the contracts to be fair like this
9. [+56, -4] Suzy had to divide it too before she changed her contract terms to keep most of it for herself. I'm sure Seolhyun will get to change it later on too.
10. [+46, -3] Honestly must be super frustrating for Seolhyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ gets the most hate out of AOA but still has to share her income ㅜㅜㅜ