Article: San-E "Mamamoo Whasa has an exotic look and feels like a foreign artist"
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+221, -0] He looks more exotic in this picture
2. [+119, -6] She actually looks quite Korean without her make up
3. [+43, -10] I bet he'd hate it if he had to date her though
4. [+7, -2] He should see her bare face
5. [+7, -2] I love Whasa, she has such a good way of adding adlibs in the middle of songs
6. [+6, -3] Hmm... Whasa is 1. a good singer, 2. a good singer, 3. a good singer
7. [+5, -0] What is this picture though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hilarious
8. [+12, -13] She's honestly ugly
1. [+1,201, -23] Why is San-E copying Whasa though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+950, -21] He copied her eye make up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+703, -19] What the ㅋㅋㅋㅋ look at his lips ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+356, -21] Gotta go listen to San-E and Whasa's duet now~~
5. [+67, -5] Whasa's so unique, I like that about her. I saw her for the first time on 'Knowing Bros' and she totally caught my attention.
6. [+69, -6] Whasa really does seem like a foreign artist. I'm so surprised that a style like hers was born out of Korea. Do well, Whasa!!
7. [+70, -9] ㅋㅋㅋ All celebrities will always give props to Mamamoo for their talent and body..
8. [+59, -6] It's not only her looks but her voice is sexy as well ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+63, -9] Whasa's first and foremost a damn good singer, her vocal tone is no joke;; I remember feeling so surprised when I first heard her voice in 'Decalcomanie'