Pann: The reason Girl's Day keeps postponing their comeback
"Girl's Day was originally scheduled to comeback on September 2016 but pushed it back because a bunch of idols were having their comebacks after the Olympics. They pushed back their November~December comeback because EXO and other groups with strong digital fandoms had a bunch of comebacks. They then pushed back their January~February comeback because BTS, RV, and Twice are coming back ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
1. [+230, -229] Probably scared after seeing what happened to A Pink and AOA ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+228, -12] Girl's Day just needs to find the right timing... otherwise they could end up like AOA. It's going to be an issue for them to just keep postponing it like this though so I don't know what they're going to do
3. [+180, -6] The more they postpone it, the more fans are going to leave. There are so many talented rookies these days and I know a lot of Girl's Day fans have already moved on to them
4. [+108, -1] I honestly think they already lost out on their comeback timing... it's been way too pushed back...
5. [+89, -0] It might've been better for them to just comeback when everyone else was. When you comeback when it's an 'empty house', people will just be like "oh they had a comeback?" and move on since there's no incentive to listen to their song but if they comeback with groups like RV, Twice, BTS, then people who are watching music shows for those groups will sit through Girl's Day's song and check it out, etc.
6. [+58, -6] Am I the only one who prefers the older girl groups like SISTAR, Girl's Day, A Pink, AOA than the recent girl group debuts?
7. [+47, -4] I still wouldn't worry about girl groups since the general public will listen to their songs regardless whereas boy groups are stuck with only their fan bases unless you're Big Bang ㅋㅋㅋㅋ stop worrying about girl groups and go worry about your oppas
8. [+43, -6] Are there only babies commenting here? So many putting down A Pink and Girl's Day as if they're nothing now ㅋㅋ
9. [+39, -3] No matter how much you want to put Girl's Day down, don't forget that they used to be a girl group that won #1 with 'Something', 'Darling', 'Ring My Bell', etc
10. [+37, -2] I guess there are only chodings commenting here because Girl's Day, A Pink, and AOA used to be the top back then
11. [+35, -4] They've been postponing it for the past 2 years though ㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+31, -0] You guys do realize that A Pink and Girl's Day don't come from companies that can give them full support like the new girl group debuts right?
13. [+22, -0] But postponing it indefinitely doesn't seem like a good idea. Even if they manage to avoid Twice, BTS, and RV in February, they're going to have to face EXO, SNSD, Girlfriend, and Mamamoo's comebacks soon after
14. [+20, -04] Stupid fangirls will foam at the mouths defending boy groups like VIXX, BtoB, Astro, NCT, and Got7 saying their comebacks didn't flop but the minute a girl group ranks a little low on the charts, they're already putting them down... trash
15. [+18, -0] Hilarious to me to see 3rd generation girl group fans put down 2.5 generation girl groups... well let's see how well your groups are all doing in 6-7 years