Article: Verbal Jint to release comeback song on Sewol Ferry, Netizens respond "A man who attempted murder is rapping about the Sewol Ferry"
Source: Asia Today via Nate
1. [+1,092, -19] With the country already in the sh*tty state that it's in, it really disgusts me to see people like him trying to act all righteous and just for the attention
2. [+794, -12] Hip hop losers, please just keep your mouth shut and stay in your corner... he's a psycho
3. [+85, -1] The problem with rappers is that they act like they're all super interested in history and what's happening in society and the world but they do all the bad things that you aren't supposed to do on top of that. Go rap about your drunk driving scandal instead of using the Sewol Ferry for attention. Don't try and use the Sewol Ferry to wash your own sins away.
4. [+35, -0] So sick of these losers trying to grab a piece of fame using the Sewol Ferry. And there are obviously appropriate and inappropriate topics for this guy in particular!
5. [+34, -1] Go back, Jintae~
6. [+27, -0] This guy got caught drunk driving, don't try and distract from what you did with something else
7. [+26, -0] Look at this opportunist? He went on hiatus for his drunk driving scandal and now he thinks he can come out and complain about the state of the country as his comeback track? He sure kept quiet about the country when he was bringing in thousands... only now that he's lost interest and the cash flow is he complaining
8. [+15, -1] Trying so hard to make his image
9. [+13, -1] I see this as nothing more than using the Sewol Ferry to make money. How can he be human? He'll get punished in hell for this
10. [+12, -0] Don't you noobs know that you can't be a real hip hop star unless you've gotten into a few drug abuse scandals and drunk car accidents?! You need to wear scandals like that as badges of honor to be a real! hip! hop! star!!!1