Article: JYP reps, "Wonder Girls disbanding... Yoobin and Hyelim renew contracts, Yeeun and Sunmi to leave"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+803, -46] It's funny how it's the original members Sunmi and Yeeun who are leaving.. are the rumors true ㅠ
2. [+632, -17] Their first two years were so good but every year after left much to be desired... They've had way too many member changes since they switched to 5 members and never seemed stable since. Their honor wasn't enough to maintain a fandom.
3. [+615, -40] Soshi is the only group left from the WonSoKa line... I guess reaching the 10 year mark really is that hard.
4. [+158, -3] It'd be way better for Sunmi to stick with JYP... JYP's support was the biggest reason behind her '24 Hours' success because she has no talent on her own as a solo singer.
5. [+92, -1] I sense a disbandment for miss A too
6. [+90, -8] Hyelim needs to give JYP a big bow ㅋㅋ can't believe the're renewing her
7. [+81, -3] That Sunmi kid has been blaming Park Jin Young for the group's American advancement struggles this entire time and not only left the group to study but got into college on special treatment before returning to JYP to go solo and then joining WG back again ㅋㅋㅋ All things considered, she's one of the reasons WG was split up in the first place, she's such a joke ㅋㅋㅋ She lacks any talent to even go solo but Park Jin Young supported her through it and yet she betrays him once again like this? She knows no loyalty
8. [+81, -2] I didn't expect Yeeun to leave
Article: Yeeun expresses sad feelings on disbandment "Please remember... this moment"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+286, -10] A girl group that represented a generation... Tell Me, So Hot, Nobody... sad to see them go
2. [+247, -12] If Twice didn't blow up into such a big success, I'm sure JYP would've tried to hold WG down... but what can you do, this is reality. JYP is not a charity organization, they can't rely on WG forever. A company exists for its profit...
3. [+198, -8] Looks like Twice is going to get JYP's undivided attention now. Such is reality.
4. [+27, -3] Seems like Park Jin Young was able to comfortably let them go because of the success of Twice. I'm actually sad that Yeeun's leaving considering she was the one member of the group that always seemed so loyal to the team ㅠㅠ
5. [+23, -3] Sunye seems so irresponsible in all of this considering she's the leader
1. [+9,975, -112] It's not Yeeun and Sunmi who are staying?
2. [+7,439, -106] The original members have all left. Voluntarily too, not because they were kicked out ㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+5,619, -78] Hul??? WG is disbanding??
4. [+4,084, -73] Hul...
5. [+3,592, -117] No way...
6. [+1,261, -37] It's sad because their album last year did great. I'm surprised Yeeun and Sunmi are leaving. Is Sunmi going to go into acting?
7. [+1,178, -23] I thought JYP was so good to Sunmi considering all the times they let her in and out of WG and supported her through her solos
8. [+1,076, -39] It's sad, even moreso because 'Why So Lonely' hit daebak last year
1. [+6,841, -114] Wow.. another legendary Korean girl group team is over
2. [+5,156, -74] Sad when their last album did so well ㅜㅜ
3. [+3,833, -245] I never like how JYP handles these things;
4. [+2,928, -91] But why did Yeeun and Sunmi leave?
5. [+718, -10] I'd understand if they disbanded because their last album was an utter flop... but why name the album 'Reboot', do well on the charts, and then decide to disband?
6. [+520, -8] It seemed like they were finally getting back to their peak, so why...? I had 'Why So Lonely' on repeat ㅠㅠ
7. [+429, -16] I guess they'll have to be remembered as legends... WG, SNSD, 2NE1, I'm glad we spent a generation together. Fighting to the rest of your lives!
8. [+475, -32] I guess SNSD is the only group left out of the 2007 debut line