Article: EXO treats their fans at the 'IAC'
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+308, -39] Guess we can't hate on the fans saying that celebrities won't be feeding them~
2. [+257, -49] I don't know many of EXO's songs and I'm not that interested in them but I think it was great that they bought their fans lunch. It's not just a regular lunch kit from the convenience store either.
3. [+257, -33] There's a reason successful groups are successful
4. [+37, -8] EXO's the best when it comes to giving back... They held their showcase at Lotte World and bought their fans tickets which probably totaled to 72 million won
5. [+30, -15] It's not only EXO that does this ㅋㅋㅋ Most of the idol groups give back to their fans with lunch boxes, Twice even gave out shoe coupons ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+20, -8] It's not only EXO, most of the idol groups at the 'IAC' bought their fans lunch ㅋㅋ other fandoms got sushi and warm stews and take out from Outback Steakhouse
7. [+18, -6] EXO's the best
8. [+16, -4] It's good to see groups and fans looking out for each other
9. [+10, -16] Why does this article make it seem like EXO was the only one who bought their fans lunch? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Every idol group at the 'IAC' did it.
10. [+9, -8] Aigoo, all idol groups do this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ why is an article about it necessary;;; ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: 'IAC' twitter account judges the quality of lunch boxes given to fans at 'IAC'... other fans enraged
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
A Twitter account that compiled all of the lunch boxes at the 'IAC' started judging the quality of the different lunches and comparing them to other fandoms which fans got mad over.
1. [+458, -18] If you continue to give someone favors, they will eventually start expecting it like they deserve it
2. [+434, -12] I'm sure idol groups started giving back out of consideration but now I see that it has manifested into a custom of its own
3. [+419, -15] That totally ruins the original intention of singers wanting to give back with lunch boxes
4. [+27, -2] Every group makes a different amount of money and some agencies don't care for this type of stuff or don't have the money to. It's good that the ones who are able to take care of their fans are doing it but it shouldn't be something that fans are comparing and expecting more from.
5. [+25, -2] Damn, some fans were going to become enemies of their idols if they didn't get a lunch box at all
6. [+21, -0] Fans should just be grateful that they're even getting anything
7. [+14, -0] They got those lunches for free and they have the nerve to judge the quality of it? Do they not realize how much it costs to treat an entire fandom like that? At least 100 fans come per idol group, maybe 20-30 for the less popular ones... assuming lunch boxes are on average $10 that's at least $1,000 already ㅡㅡ
8. [+11, -1] You have to think though that the fans who go to these things are the ones who spend several hundreds on buying their albums;;
9. [+10, -2] Pig fans, this is why there's no point in treating them well ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+8, -1] So which group gave out the best lunch??????????