Article: Hong Suk Chun, "The male actors in the webcam controversy are innocent, they didn't know they were being filmed"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+315, -12] I honestly don't understand ㅋㅋ The fact that you're exposing your body to someone you don't even know puts you at risk of being filmed, how could you not know that? Especially if you're a celebrity or a celebrity trainee, you should know to be more careful. Stick to jacking off in the privacy of your own home by yourself.
2. [+239, -7] Innocent? You mean too horny to think
3. [+238, -19] I bet Hong Suk Chun looked all the videos up.... he'll be taking care of them now ㅋㅋ
4. [+33, -1] I could never work in the industry again if I were the celebrities... what's the point of webcam sex anyway? I'd understand meeting with someone for a one night stand but webcam sex with some stranger online? I don't get it... I'm a person of the modern generation too but some of the ways people cope with their sexual frustration exceeds anything I can imagine.
5. [+32, -1] Don't defend them, they were stupid to fall for it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+24, -1] So I guess having webcam sex makes you innocent nowadays... ㅋㅋ
7. [+9, -1] They were innocent, alright... innocently stupid. Did they really not think they were at risk of being filmed and leaked? That's just plain stupid
8. [+4, -1] I think it's funny that we're even discussing what's right or wrong in any of this when it all comes down to sexual preference. It's not like these men sexually assaulted anyone or had sex with anyone, they were just fulfilling their own sexual preferences and they're the victims if anyone for how far their videos have spread on SNS.
9. [+4, -0] In a society like Korea's where people are too conscious of what others think, you really can't expect to recover your career after getting caught over something like that
10. [+3, -1] I wouldn't say what the actors did was wrong, just stupid for getting caught ㅋㅋㅋ