Article: 'John Lennon's Wife' Yoko Ono's confident walk with her boyfriend 50 years younger than her
Source: Seoul News via Nate
1. [+1,702, -47] Ah... F*ck... I'm going to throw up.... he's really not her grandson???????
2. [+1,546, -18] Whether you're a man or woman, all you need is money to get anything you want...
3. [+1,263, -37] Thought she was Lee Gun Hee crossdressing for a second... ugh...
4. [+107, -4] For real?? He's really her boyfriend????? Not some young man helping out a grandma??
5. [+107, -5] Are you sure he's not her caretaker??? Taking care of her with love~~
6. [+81, -5] Amazing... he has quite the iron stomach in him..
7. [+79, -2] That man did not think this through. Japanese women actually have long life spans.
8. [+66, -4] I'm more shocked by the man than the grandma ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The fact that he's her boyfriend means that he actually views that grandma as a woman
9. [+65, -4] It's obvious the man's just waiting for her to pass so he can get what he can out of her
10. [+65, -7] I understand that your body aging doesn't necessarily mean your heart ages with it but a 50 year age gap is way too much. I'm sure she sees him as like a grandson and wants to keep him close for that reason?
11. [+53, -3] Too bad he doesn't look happy at all...
12. [+38, -4] That man is suspicious... can you really be in love with a grandma 50 years older than you? Sure love knows no boundaries or age but this is wrong... Imagine if the grandma had no wealth or assets? Would he still be with her? Pffft
13. [+34, -2] Platonic love, right? Please tell me it's platonic
14. [+30, -2] This ba$tard's in it for the big picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
15. [+28, -2] Why would he live his life makjang like that just for some money.....
16. [+25, -1] I wonder if that grandma truly believes that man is with her because he loves her?