Article: [Exclusive] Milla Jovovich tourist shops in Insadong... shows love for Korean culture
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+788, -12] Wow... the warrior who hunts zombies has arrived in Korea... ㅎ She looks exactly the same in real life as she does on screen...
2. [+645, -12] Huk... her proportions...
3. [+427, -7] Sad to think that she bought traditional Korean things in Insadong when they're actually all made in China...
4. [+20, -3] Jovovich always looks so flashy to me but she looks simple here
5. [+14, -2] It'd be so daebak if she cameo'd in 'Train to Busan 2' ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
6. [+13, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ but if I had no idea who she was, I would just think she's a foreign tourist.. so hard to tell foreigners apart..
7. [+13, -0] The legend of Resident Evil ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+12 -0] I feel like the government needs to support Korean artists so that the products being sold in Insadong are actually made in Korea and not China..
9. [+11, -0] Her proportions... a westerner indeed
10. [+11, -0] She's such a great actress. At film festivals, she accepts all interviews and doesn't decline any just because the reporter's Asian
11. [+11, -0] Honestly the stuff sold in Insadong aren't worth taking home. They're little knick knacks that take up space and you end up throwing out. It's embarrassing when I have foreign guests and have to take them to these touristy areas. We really need a market to represent true Korean artistry products.
12. [+8, -1] Why is her husband so handsome~~~