Article: 'Lee Seung Gi has a kid'... person who spread rumor fined $1,000
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+312, -11] I didn't know this rumor existed until I read this article
2. [+250, -7] It's because you give out light sentences like $1,000 fines that people continue to spread rumors!!!
3. [+173, -5] There was a rumor that he has a kid? Hul~
4. [+19, -4] I wonder why someone would lie like that?
5. [+17, -3] That 46 year old ajumma sure has nothing to do with her time
6. [+17, -3] Surprised that such a rumor existed but also surprised that the fine is a pathetic $1,000...
7. [+15, -5] Anyone who believes stuff like this is proving themselves to be an idiot ㅋㅋ
8. [+14, -2] Why would a 46 year old ajumma want to spread rumors about a celebrity 20 years younger than her, old enough to be her dongsaeng.
9. [+14, -2] $1,000 fine, she got off easy ㅋㅋ
10. [+13, -5] If people had believed her rumor, she almost could've ended his life and she got off with a $1,000 fine???? No wonder rumors are so easy to spread, the consequences aren't that serious