Article: "Friendship trip" Gain, Goo Hara, and Sulli's pictorial-like friendship photos
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+677, -60] Does Gain not have any friends? Why is she hanging out with kids so much younger than her
2. [+588, -115] Gain's 30 years old, Sulli's 24 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what is a 30 year old doing with them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ does she not have friends;; pathetic.. Must be sad for Joo Ji Hoon to watch
3. [+466, -59] Wow... can't believe I ever once compared Suzy to these pathetic kids ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sorry Suzy ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
4. [+54, -5] Gain needs to realize where she does and doesn't belong ㅋㅋ
5. [+50, -3] Looks like a group for people with no friends..
6. [+48, -4] On the inside, they're probably thinking like "you civilians can hate us all you want but we've made enough money to never work for the rest of our lives. we'll enjoy our lives no matter what you say!!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+40, -6] Sulli and Goo Hara are living examples that star potential is all you need to make a ton of money, not talent... They may seem pathetic now but they used to be relevant in the industry back then for their charms ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ In the celebrity industry, star potential matters more than skills... Having skills is just an added bonus.
8. [+22, -2] Gain looks ugly next to them
9. [+18, -1] I feel like they're such tryhards ㅋㅋㅋ probably thinking on the inside "hate us all you want, you're all beneath us~'
10. [+14, -4] They try so hard to act act and look all mysterious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't help but admit that Sulli does have a way of making regular candid shots look like pictorials but Goo Hara looks so awkward still...
11. [+13, -1] Gain's facial expressions are cringe
12. [+11, -4] But why can't you be friends if you have a big age gap? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Bogum and Song Joong Ki are friends, so are IU and Yoo In Na. As long as you connect emotionally, what does age matter? The comments are ridiculous