Article: G-Dragon gets up on stage wearing a watch worth 600 million won
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+1,433, -38] He basically has an entire apartment on his wrist ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,195, -19] He lives life in another world... basically has an entire apartment or a super car wrapped around his wrist...
3. [+1,014, -47] With that money, how many BMW 5 series can you buy?
4. [+78, -12] The fact that a watch worth 600 million won even exists is more ridiculous to me
5. [+64, -25] These clowns are getting paid too much for their own good
6. [+54, -28] It probably only takes a year's worth of royalties for them to afford a watch or a Lamborghini. I've watched him since his days wearing an MCM backpack but he's definitely the wealthiest guy in his twenties in our country...
7. [+48, -2] Must suck to have to go to the army with all this wealth sitting around ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+43, -28] He makes his own money and buys what he wants with it, none of our business
9. [+36, -31] That's probably nothing compared to his overall wealth
10. [+34, -15] If he can afford a 600 million watch, then how much does the home he live in cost?...
11. [+33, -1] I wonder if the average person can even save up to 600 million won in a lifetime?? I only have a million won and I'm happy... I really don't know why this article had to be posted up in the new year to make the rest of us dirt spoons feel bad.
12. [+33, -21] But what kind of watch costs 600 million won??? Does it tell you the time in microseconds or what??