Article: Lee Jooyeon, "Stimulated by Nana and UEE? We talk about acting a lot"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+1,318, -52] She can transition into acting just fine because she's shown us nothing as a singer, therefore we have no preconceived image of her
2. [+1,039, -65] Isn't she So Ji Sub's girlfriend??
3. [+638, -36] UEE and Nana are about similar... but Jooyeon has a long way to go in terms of acting
4. [+130, -14] Nana could pass for a rookie actor in 'The Good Wife'... Jooyeon, however, started acting way before her and hasn't seem to have gotten anywhere. She might as well throw the towel in, I don't think she has the knack for it. She can't even be compared to Nana right now.
5. [+139, -18] Did she do something to her eyes? Something looks very unnatural about them..
6. [+111, -14] She's pretty when you first look at her but the type of pretty that you get tired of really fast. She has no charm... Being pretty isn't enough. Acting is about presenting your charm and she lacks that. She'll probably be stuck playing supporting roles before disappearing one day.
7. [+75, -5] She's not lead role worthy... not even supporting roles, maybe cameos
8. [+70, -5] Why didn't you guys talk about singing in After School instead of acting...
9. [+56, -3] Looks like she got her double eyelids done... She looked better before. I highly doubt she'll ever reach the success of Jun Ji Hyun or Song Hye Gyo's level.
10. [+53, -3] She landed So Ji Sub, she's a winner in the end... what more would you need?
11. [+37, -2] Probably the least successful of the group of ulzzang turned celebrity debuts
12. [+46, -6] She's pretty but in a really average way. If she wasn't a celebrity, she'd be the type to have a lot of followers on SNS and maybe hit daebak if she opened a shopping mall but her looks aren't enough for a successful celebrity career