Article: Rain ♥ Kim Tae Hee reveal pictures from their wedding... 'we are married now'
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+1,258, -48] It's so nice to see how happy they look
2. [+1,180, -56] So much love in their eyes~
3. [+1,082, -44] Wow, Kim Tae Hee is so pretty...
4. [+56, -11] Oh so she wore a mini dress because she had to do mass... antis kept going on about how her mini dress looked tacky but it's more practical for her because she has to kneel to pray
5. [+49, -6] She looks good in a simple dress without the need for a tiara or earrings~~~
6. [+41, -4] So pretty, dress is pretty too. I usually don't like dresses that show a ton of cleavage. They look so happy together.
7. [+39, -6] They look so good together, it brings tears to my eyes. She always seemed like she had an easygoing personality and her choice of dress and venue reflects that. Doesn't seem like the type to care for flashy things.
8. [+38, -8] Look at how pretty her hands look in prayer... be happy!
1. [+17,609, -242] Be happy~
2. [+11,885, -254] Pretty couple, be happy~~~
3. [+10,966, -225] So pretty, have a happy life
4. [+8,750, -211] Congratulations~ be happy!!
5. [+1,783, -49] Probably the classiest and most simplest wedding I've seen out of all celebrities. They're the best.
Article: Visual couple is born, pictures from their wedding revealed
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+753, -24] Kim Tae Hee looks like an angel in that picture of her praying...
2. [+658, -30] When pictures of their backside were first released, everyone kept going on about how she should've worn a longer dress but now that we see the front, her face more than makes up for it... pretty ㅜㅜㅜ I hope they are happy ^^
3. [+464, -21] The dress is so pretty... ㅎㅎ it matches her well
4. [+55, -4] This dress looks way more appropriate for the setting than one that shows cleavage and shoulders and all... Kim Tae Hee and Rain seem like such smart people.
5. [+53, -4] Looks like Rain is getting married to a doll... unreal
6. [+44, -7] She has more than enough credentials to get married into a chaebol family but it shows that she cares more about marrying the right person than wealth
Article: [Exclusive] Kim Tae Hee's lace wedding dress "She personally designed it"
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+930, -32] She got married in a Catholic church so her simple one piece matched more than a flashy wedding dress. It's Kim Tae Hee after all, what could she not pull off..
2. [+789, -36] The dress looks fine, it's none of our business what she chooses to wear as long as she likes it for her own wedding
3. [+581, -18] I hope she lives a happy life with the man who calls her his greatest gift in life...
4. [+48, -4] Quite obvious that she designed something simple and classy since it's a church wedding... some people just seem too jealous and wanting to hate ㅋㅋㅋ sigh, be happy ♥
5. [+38, -3] She is the only female celebrity to have such a low-cost, simple wedding. She's the best in everything from looks to inner character to intelligence.
6. [+32, -5] One of the most beautiful pictures I've seen recently...
7. [+31, -2] Pretty sure Kim Tae Hee majored in fashion design... very cool of her to design her own dress! People who aren't minding their own business should be jealous of her skills
8. [+30, -4] As long as unni is happy and comfortable with her dress.. I'm all for it!!!! Have a happy life you two!!
Article: Rain ♥ Kim Tae Hee, the wedding of the century only cost 1.3 million won
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+1,383, -32] Probably the most ideal wedding without the need for flashy things
2. [+1,099, -29] It was a wedding that truly showed that you can achieve happiness with nothing but the right partner. Unlike weddings that seem to try to show their happiness through how much money they spent on it...
3. [+1,020, -57] Yup, weddings in Catholic churches do cost 1.3 million won~ I pray for their happiness~
4. [+47, -4] I wish I was rich enough for a small wedding like this. But reality is that my parents invested so much already that the rest of us regular folks have to have flashy weddings to make up for the costs. It's really only the rich who can actually afford to have low-cost weddings ㅠ
5. [+35, -6] Something we can all learn from. Lee Na Young and Won Bin had a small, private wedding as well. No need to spend so much money on an impersonal wedding that looks like everyone else's. I really hope that celebrities like them change Korea's obsession with showing off and keeping face.
Article: Honey Lee catches the bouquet at Rain and Kim Tae Hee's wedding
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+1,180, -34] Daebak! I wish Honey Lee and Yoon Kye Sang will marry soon too ㅎㅎ they match so well
2. [+1,015, -21] Omo, then could there be another marriage in the works....? :)
3. [+958, -25] Hul, maybe she'll get married to Yoon Kye Sang
4. [+49, -2] Rain and Yoon Kye Sang both went to Kyunghee University while Kim Tae Hee and Honey Lee both went to Seoul University at the same time..
5. [+48, -3] It's so cool how Rain and Yoon Kye Sang are close and their wife/girlfriend are close too
Article: Kim Tae Hee writes handwritten letter, "I will try my best as Rain's wife"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+985, -29] Whatever people may say about him, Rain has achieved one successful life
2. [+916, -35] Ahh that last picture of them looking at each other, I can just see the honey dripping from their eyes ㅠㅠ
3. [+864, -67] So many people gave her crap about her dress looking weird... but she looks fine ㅠㅠ a goddess like no other...
4. [+53, -13] Amazing of Kim Tae Hee... stuck with him even through the times when everyone was against her boyfriend and even after he did something disappointing... She stayed quiet and stuck by his side. It's no easy feat what she did.
5. [+29, -6] Almost choked up at how sweet they looked in that photo... ㅠㅠ I've been Rain's fan for 16 years... I hope that you live a happy happy life with oppa!!
Article: The reason the public is so supportive of Rain and Kim Tae Hee's wedding
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+2,434, -40] A meaningful, reverent wedding. Congratulations to both, please live a long and happy life...
2. [+392, -2] They dated for 5 years without any scandals and held a small, quiet wedding like this ㅠㅠ the pictures released today look gorgeous... Rain looks so cool, Kim Tae Hee looks so pretty ㅠㅠ
3. [+389, -7] I love that their wedding was small. Very simple and quiet, just a private moment to reflect on their relationship together. None of the fuss that would come with unnis chasing you around to fluff your dress, reporters everywhere taking pictures of you, not being able to spend time together because you're busy being pushed from guest to guest... These two are smart.
4. [+385, -10] The best proposal... a handwritten letter... a wedding totaling to 1.3 million won... personally invited guests without any invitation cards... no honeymoon trip... so good to see, live a happy life you two
5. [+350, -7] The fact that they dated for 5 years and stuck through till the end shows that the man is genuinely in love with her... be happy
6. [+335, -4] It doesn't matter how simple their wedding is because they shine as people themselves