Eli gets lovey dovey about his wife


Article: 'Papa-dol' Eli, "My wife is 11 years older than me and is prettier than Son Tae Young"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+171, -8] Well I hope you never take off your rose colored lenses

2. [+100, -25] She's actually a plastic monster

3. [+96, -16] She looks like No Hyun Hee

4. [+20, -23] The guy's a 91er and his wife's an 80er... sure it's dandy and all because they're young right now but wait till 10 years pass... ㅋㅋㅋ This crazy guy is going to regret it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She'll be nearing her fifties at that point

5. [+16, -3] I'm actually jealous of him... to be able to be with the one you love. I actually feel bad for the rest of you judging her on just her looks.

-


Article: Eli, "My wife is 11 years older and hates it when I call her nuna"

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+2,562, -58] You only live one life and it's the best gift to be able to spend it with the one you love like this... Just because he's young doesn't mean his heart is. I hope his heart never changes and they continue to be in love forever.

2. [+1,409, -60] His wife is quite youthful looking so they do match well..

3. [+1,214, -59] That would make her 38 years old, she's quite youthful looking for her age

4. [+803, -46] You really can't hide the age gap though, she does look like his nuna. Jealous to see them so lovey dovey with each other ㅜㅜ

5. [+113, -1] You really don't know with life... I'm a man and not too fond of big age gaps but then I meet someone who I don't even realize the gap with because we click so well

6. [+121, -11] His wife's face reminds me of No Hyun Hee though..

7. [+106, -7] Eli's quite handsome himself so it's a shame that U-KISS was never able to do well after 'Manmanhani'

8. [+97, -11] His wife was 30 years old when Eli was a high school senior... she must've saved a country in her previous life to luck out this hard

9. [+146, -32] I think his wife got too much plastic surgery to look like Seo Woo ㅜㅜ cut the corners of her eyes, double eyelids, lip injections, forehead injections, even her nose... Age isn't something you can hide ㅜㅜ I've noticed that women who marry younger men seem so desperate to look younger than they are instead of aging naturally... I hope they realize that their men married them not because they look younger than their age but because of the years of experience they have in life.

10. [+104, -21] I totally went huk at how plastic his wife looked.. and she looks young on first glance but you can see signs of age if you look closer. You really can't fool age~~ It's none of our business since they're in love but I don't think Eli's that much sane either... Be happy you two~

-