Article: CLC "Hyuna helped us from writing lyrics for 'Goblin' to coordinating our outfits"
Source: News 1 via Naver
1. [+1,238, -40] Why did they title their song 'Goblin' of all things, I clicked on this article for no reason
2. [+635, -28] It has way too much of a Hyuna feel... this group doesn't really have a concept of their own...
3. [+427, -15] Why is Cube making Hyuna do all the work? Even foreign K-Pop fans were telling Cube to stop using Hyuna and get to work
4. [+394, -11] Thought the rap part was straight up Hyuna
5. [+411, -38] Still feels like the comeback will be a flop...
6. [+62, -6] Titling their song 'Goblin' is only going to turn people off;;
7. [+44, -1] This is already their 5th mini-album and yet I don't remember a single song from them... They need to find a music style that fits their group.
8. [+67, -9] Clicked thinking it was about the drama but their new song is actually titled 'Goblin'????....
9. [+40, -3] Hyuna and Kids
10. [+52, -10] CLC trying to ride that 'Goblin' fame
1. [+69, -7] Way too obvious what their intentions were by titling it 'Goblin'...
2. [+38, -3] I'm pretty damn sure they didn't change their song concept to 'Goblin' just because they "weren't able to express the song's message properly"
3. [+29, -2] Hyuna claims that she wrote the lyrics out of support and love for her junior group but the lyrics are a complete mess "bring me gold rattle rattle" and she had to have written them with the intention of screwing them over
4. [+24, -2] Feels like a 4minute song ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+26, -4] The rapper is pretty much a Hyuna replica... the voice in the chorus sounds like Hyuna too... After 4minute disbanded, Cube pretty much passed their concept to CLC
6. [+15, -1] "Bring me gold rattle rattle" Hyuna totally screwed them over with these lyrics ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
7. [+15, -2] Song smells like 4minute
8. [+9, -1] Kwon Eunbin and Choi Yoojin... Cube shows that it doesn't matter if you're holding two jokers, you'll still lose the game if you're an idiot..