Article: CL, disrespectful act on taxi under controversy? "Disrespectful vs it's not feet"
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+2,016, -42] Whether she put her boots on her feet or her arms to take a picture, putting them up at all like that is wrong
2. [+1,890, -48] Capitalism has created a society where anyone with money is more important than being actual human beings with compassion
3. [+1,611, -109] Hyoyeon has a picture of herself putting her feet with shoes up on a plane too
4. [+127, -4] What do you expect from CL ㅋㅋ she's a kid who thinks acting like this makes her look cool and sexy ㅋㅋ
5. [+110, -6] If your face is ugly, at least have a pretty heart... but now that she's fixed herself enough to be considered average, she must think it's okay for her to start acting out..
6. [+104, -1] How can fans even shield this saying those boots are on her arms? How does that even make it okay? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+89, -1] Whether she put those boots on her arms... why would you still put them up against the board like that It doesn't look respectful at all
8. [+78, -3] Her actions are as ugly as her face
9. [+76, -0] I burst out laughing at her fans shielding this saying her boots are on her arms.. ㅋㅋ I commend you all for coming up with that shield.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+70, -0] Whether those boots are on her arms or her feet, the action of putting them up like that alone deserves criticism
11. [+63, -1] Since when was putting your boots on your arms and taking a picture like this considered normal at all?
12. [+55, -0] She's so hopeless...
13. [+51, -1] She's uneducated, that's why
14. [+49, -1] The fact that you're putting your shoes up against someone's head like that is so disrespectful. What's it matter whether those boots are on her feet or hands tsk tsk
15. [+36, -1] CL needs to knock it off and retire already