Article: Brave Girls changes to 5 members... "Yoojin and Hyeran to halt promos"
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+779, -14] Brave Brothers is plenty good at composing hit songs for other groups so why does he struggle so much when it comes to his own groups... what's the problem?
2. [+573, -15] Brave Brothers and Brave Girls, E-TRIBE and Dal Shabet, EXID and Shinsadong Tiger (EXID shot back up but they had a 2 year long slump in the beginning), Duble Sidekick and Momoland... etc. Seems like groups launched by composers don't end up doing well.
3. [+295, -7] Well what can they promote when they have no hits to promote..
4. [+289, -12] By the time a group has to change members, that group is already either a flop or no chance for revival. Brave Girls already has so many years under them, might as well just disband.
5. [+28, -0] Brave Girls had good songs but lacked visuals. They debuted at a time when Brave Brothers was putting out hits after hits but his weakness proved to be in the actual production of his girl group. Their image was alright and all that but he lacked the push the group needed and they eventually ended up failing.
6. [+29, -2] For as many hit songs as he's able to produce, his idol producing skills are pretty bad... It's not that his songs for them are bad, just that the marketing and general planning for the group are bad..
7. [+19, -1] I liked their song from 2011, what happened to them... 'Easily' was good too
8. [+35, -7] Look at Girlfriend and Twice shooting to fame. I think it's been proven that you can't push groups with super hot bodies and beautiful faces to fame no matter how hard you try ㅋㅋ Nine Muses and Hello Venus have some of the best visuals around and still failed ㅋㅋㅋ you need some members that look average for that relatability factor, the type that you would consider pretty in your class but average anywhere else. They fit all the innocent type concepts.