Article: Bolbbalgan Sachungi's Ahn Jiyoung apologizes for pressing 'like' on a post putting down IU's lolita controversy "I really didn't know"
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
People noticed that she had pressed like on a photo from a fan that told her to stop singing covers of IU's songs because she's a controversial singer due to her lolita controversy. She clarified in an apology saying she presses like on all the photos she's tagged in and sometimes can't read all of the captions due to the volume of the photos.
1. [+539, -99] She wasn't the one who actually left a hate comment about IU, just simply pressed like on it, and isn't that her freedom to do so???????????
2. [+367, -110] Feminazis are the real people who are anti-women. They'll accuse anyone of being lolita while go crazy over pictures of EXO and SHINee sucking on baby bottles and calling it cute ㅠ
3. [+277, -80] All the feminazis who call the male idols doing shotcon 'cute' while accusing female celebrities of all sorts of forced lolita cliches. If you ever try to argue against them, they'll either exile you or tell you to go study more ㅋㅋ why would I go study lolita
4. [+57, -6] But why is it that only female celebrities get accused of lolita? There are a lot of male celebrities, especially one in particular, who do shotacon themed pictorials but those are always quiet
5. [+48, -12] Feminazis are fine with shotacon but find lolita uncomfortable
6. [+21, -2] I noticed it's always the SM idols that get a pass. Red Velvet's lolita concepts got shielded, EXO's not shota but BTS is, SHINee fans will accuse you of being perverted if you bring up shota
7. [+19, -5] So sick of double standards with the feminazis
8. [+10, -11] I don't know how this is anything for her to be apologizing over... it's her SNS, she can choose to like what she wants. Isn't it wrong to even be snooping on stuff like this?
9. [+8, -2] I really like Park Bogum too but I noticed he had a shotacon themed pictorial but all his articles are always full of praise still, why is that?
10. [+7, -4] Feels like Korea is a country impossible to speak your mind in... just gets worse and worse..