Article: Uji, "My mother's side of the family are all doctors, I feel sorry whenever I visit them"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
"The mother's side of my family are all doctors and my cousins are educated as well. I've always wanted to do well since my debut and be able to go to that side of the family and give out allowances and such but I always feel so sorry whenever I go. I've never once been paid properly since working in this field but Kim Gun Mo oppa paid me for a song featuring I did for him and I felt so proud when I bought my mother a coat with that money."
1. [+233, -8] A celebrity career is fine if you hit daebak but when things are tough, they're deadly tough. What's worse for idols is that as time passes and you get older, there are always younger idols who are waiting to take your spot so your career doesn't have a long lifespan either. I'd feel so stressed over an unstable future.
2. [+120, -31] There are quite a few rumors about her character going around though ㅋㅋ
3. [+109, -13] Why???
4. [+13 -1] Wow, her face really improved... I remember thinking when she was in EXID that she was so ugly and I thought it was amazing Shinsadong Tiger even debuted her...
5. [+10, -10] I saw her musical 'Dream Girls' and had no idea she was an idol. Super good singer... she's tall and has a great body too
6. [+8, -0] She should get her nose fixed up again
7. [+8, -4] I became a fan during army enlistment when they were promoting 'Who's That Girl' and remember my unit going crazy when they were performing on 'Music Bank' ㅎㅎ I like EXID but I hope the best for the ex members too
8. [+7, -2] Yeah, she's in quite an awkward spot since she's not this or that ㅠㅠ
9. [+6, -2] I wish it's not only Uji but other talented singers who find success... it's not always about a pretty face or a hot body!
10. [+5, -1] People are being so mean... she said on the show that she never once made proper money after her debut until Kim Gun Mo paid her...