Article: '1 vs 100' Jinyoung "I don't share my royalties income"
Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
1. [+9,738, -88] It's only right that he doesn't divide that income
2. [+7,462, -84] Royalties are 100% his own, he shouldn't have to divide it. It's all his time that he invested...!
4. [+311, -12] Jinyoung could just become a girl group song composer. He writes so many cute songs that are perfect fits for girl groups ㅠㅠ
5. [+360, -32] How is it fair that he's good at dancing, singing, acting, and even composing?
6. [+235, -13] Why would you share that income anyway ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ such a weird question to ask him
7. [+91, -4] When he won a rookie award for 'Gureumi', he mentioned his members and his fans during his award speech. No actor disease for him... If he was only in it for his own fame, he wouldn't have mentioned B1A4...
8. [+76, -2] He's charming in that calming kind of way
1. [+506, -6] It'd be weird for him to have to divide a personal income such as royalties anyway
2. [+439, -8] Of course he deserves all of that money, it's something that he himself created without the help of anyone else
3. [+214, -39] Ironic because B1A4 has only a few hit songs of their own..
5. [+26, -4] He proved his multi-talents in composing girl group songs with 'In the Same Place'
6. [+24, -2] It's one of the reasons why Busker Busker broke up... the members never got a piece of the pie. Anyway, royalties fully belong to the creator of the song, there's nothing to divide.
7. [+11, -3] There are so many idols who call themselves composers but if you actually look behind the scenes, they all work with other composers and they're basically just putting up a spoon on top of a table set by someone else. They have professional composers basically spoon feeding them everything they need and all they have to do is put their name on the label. Jinyoung really is the only one who really does his work. Just him.
8. [+9, -2] It's funny to even think of him having to share that income with the other members