Article: 'Cultwo Show' AOA, "We survived out of 70 girl groups... we're the oldest seniors after Um Jung Hwa at the music shows right now"
Source: News Pim via Nate
1. [+578, -48] But their singing skills are whatever... they would've been nugus along with the rest of them if not for Choa and Seolhyun
2. [+487, -59] They may be seniors according to debut year but not by skills for sure
3. [+415, -57] I notice they have a tendency to blurt out whatever without thinking, it's going to end up in more scandals
4. [+30, -5] Honestly that member that looks like an ugly chihuahua, Jimin? No idea how she became a girl group
5. [+25, -1] If you're going to be a girl group that sells your feminity as a product, you need to act like Twice and be a more easygoing with your personality. Men will fall for that. If you're going for a tougher concept, you need the talent to back it up like Mamamoo. Women tend to fall for that. One of the biggest reasons AOA is failing so hard right now is because they're not either. They're closer to the male line in terms of fanbase but their ace member was already caught in a dating scandal and there are a ton of cuter new rookies out for men to swap to so of course they've run their course now. Seolhyun's the only one who managed to "survive" anything. The rest have lost their chance and are already too old, and you know what old means: game over.
6. [+25, -5] Ah... they're so proud of being seniors that lip sync ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+19, -4] Disgusting that they're out acting like seniors while all the real seniors are on hiatus right now
8. [+19, -3] The only girl groups that can get away with a seniority complex is Brown Eyed Girls and then SNSD. The only reason AOA is considered a senior at all is for debut date.
9. [+17, -1] Sad how their 'Heart Attack' promos did so well to the point of beating SNSD's 'Party' at one point but now they're just flopping... who knows if it's due to age or because of how big Twice blew up last year or because their concept is just plain bad.
10. [+14, -2] The fact that they're doing as abysmally as they are on the digital charts when real competition like SNSD, SISTAR, A Pink, SECRET, Girl's Day, Dal Shabet aren't even around...
Article: AOA Hyejung, "I did NOT pick my nose on 'Knowing Bros'... I'm embarrassed of the attention"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+491, -40] Who cares if she picks her nose, f*ck
2. [+458, -40] Don't care
3. [+321, -15] If you look at the video, she really didn't, although the screencaps totally look like she did ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+19, -2] Whenever I hear Hyejung's name, all I remember is how she grabbed the spoon in her mouth like how you would grab a cigarette...
5. [+16, -2] Ah, isn't this the kid who laid down on CNBLUE's bed at their dorm and gifted them underwear ㅋ
6. [+15, -4] So what if she picks it, there's so much dust going around everywhere anyway
7. [+10, -1] She's going to rip her nose off if she scratches her nose twice at the force she was scratching it
8. [+9, -0] She should've just said she picked it, it would've gotten her more attention and people would like her more for the relatability factor ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+8, -0] Yeah well it's the only reason I ever found out about you in the first place
Article: AOA reveals all about #CFincome #pickingnose #concert
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+1,254, -91] "And the teams that survived (out of the 70) are Hello Venus, FIESTAR, Crayon Pop, and us" well aside from AOA, the rest really only did "survive"
2. [+530, -20] There actually were a ton of debuts in 2012, way more than necessary
3. [+522, -76] I laughed so hard when Hyejung said she scratched her nose hard, not pick it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+117, -18] EXID's Junghwa said she afforded a house after she was paid for 'Up & Down' promos. Seolhyun has shot so many CFs already and still hasn't made enough to buy a house... there's something wrong with this picture.
5. [+55, -4] That's a lot of groups that debuted in 2012... I doubt any of the groups that debuted in 2013 managed to survive till now at all.
6. [+38, -2] Is FNC really not paying them enough? I was horrified at finding out that Seolhyun hadn't made enough to buy a house yet. Just the income from her SKT CF alone should've been more than enough.
7. [+88, -19] Hyeri had already bought a house by the time she was recording 'Reply'. Seolhyun has been shooting CFs nonstop and she hasn't even made 100 million won yet? How could she not have bought a house and a car by now? Just a measly air conditioner is all she has? Even Seo Jang Hoon didn't look like he believed her. Am I the only one who wants to know the truth behind her income?