Article: "Excuse Me vs Bing Bing", AOA can pull it all off with their charms
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+764, -174] Honestly Choa's the only one keeping this entire group afloat... She could go solo right now and do a lot better than staying with the group. Unfortunate... Choa fighting!
2. [+575, -126] Choa's the only one hard carrying
3. [+140, -17] Speaking coldly, the song sucks... Should've gone with something like 'Heart Attack' or 'Short Skirt'... The reactions would've been great if the song was like that.
4. [+113, -14] The CEO needs to stop turning the gears in his head to try and brainwash the public about this group with his media play and start from the bottom up to gather fans. Have the members focus on practicing their singing or dancing or even acting and the public will naturally find a way to love them. Don't think of exaggerating them through media play again.
5. [+262, -72] Mina's pretty!!
6. [+46, -3] Look at their digital chart entrance... Even when they were at the center of controversy, they managed to make it into the top 10 but I guess their fans really did all leave them... They started off at #33 on the digital charts... they're not the old AOA we remember anymore..
7. [+72, -12] The two songs are honestly just really bad..
8. [+39, -2] They're already on a decline, they needed another song on the level of 'Short Skirt', what the heck is this...
9. [+38, -4] Seriously... the song is trash and the dance is nothing but them shaking their butts..;;;;
10. [+35, -3] Their dating scandal or the history controversy aren't to blame for this comeback being bad, their song is just really that bad. No matter how bad your image is or how ruined your fandom is, usually a good song can cover it all up but their new songs are just plain bad...
11. [+36, -2] They honestly have no excuse for the song falling off the charts because it's so bad... Are they all deaf? Why would they choose this as their title track?
12. [+51, -8] I sense a disbandment coming soon. The song is #33 on Melon right now.
13. [+36, -3] Did their agency just give up? Their image is already bad enough as it is, they would barely even be considered for recovery with a song like EXID's 'Up & Down' and they pick a bad song like this? They're not SM, YG, or JYP where even bad songs can win #1 off of company power alone
14. [+38, -4] I think this promo is going to end faster than their 'Good Luck' one after seeing their digital rank right now
15. [+35, -3] I have a feeling they'll be on the path to disbandment soon. Seolhyun has made it on her own long ago and Choa has the talent to go solo.
16. [+40, -5] They had it easier before because girl groups were all on par and they could share the market together but now it's become Twice at the top and anyone who can't compete with them is going to be forced on the decline. AOA or A Pink both have really bad digital ranks and a dwindling fandom. Their album sales and video views are barely half of that of Twice's.
17. [+40, -5] Their digital rank is seriously so bad
18. [+123, -34] Ranking #33 on release... even with Big Bang, EXO, and 'Goblin' OST on the charts, AOA will be facing AkMu's comeback tomorrow too, what're they going to do? I think dating scandals have such a huge impact on girl groups... even their fandom seems ruined.
19. [+30, -3] I had to turn off both songs in the middle, they're both worse than even 'Good Luck' ㅠㅠ
20. [+28, -3] It's #49 now..... probably going to completely fall off the charts soon?