Wonder Girls contracts due to expire by end of month + renewals in discussion


Article: [Exclusive] Wonder Girls, contract expires end of December... renewal in discussion

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+398, -56] I didn't understand why they didn't make it into the Melon Awards top 10... I remember a lot of people listening to 'Why So Lonely'... maybe their fandom is weaker than I thought..

2. [+333, -90] But out of all four, not one of them is actually talented

3. [+229, -77] Too bad the group completely crumbled all because of that religious fanatic...

4. [+57, -26] 'Why So Lonely' was a really good song

5. [+52. -21] Eh? I thought they already disbanded?

6. [+44, -8] They need to find their own paths now ㅋㅋ none of the members have variety skills or acting talents ㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure they have enough money save where we don't have to worry for them

7. [+44, -14] They barely ever promoted, I thought they already disbanded...

8. [+27, -3] Their future is hopeless if they don't renew their contracts

9. [+19, -9] They barely promote anyway... even if they disband, I doubt we'd notice a difference!

10. [+13, -4] There's barely a month left until their contracts expire... don't most companies discuss contract renewals at least half a year or 2-3 months before expiration? If they still haven't renewed by now, then the possibility of no renewal is pretty high.

-


Source: Naver

1. [+2,343, -84] They've regained their honor so let's renew and keep it up

2. [+1,734, -48] Already their second expiration ㅠㅠ I hope they renew and give us more good songs. It'll be their 10th anniversary in February...;

3. [+1,298, -41] Time flies, already time for expiration... Wonder Girls, keep coming out with more great music ㅠㅠ

4. [+1,102, -36] They seemed to have a good relationship with each other... keep it long running~

5. [+1,066, -55] They're under JYP after all, I'm sure they'll renew

6. [+168, -5] But why haven't they been at any of the award ceremonies? Get some schedules in there...

7. [+175, -9] I can't imagine a Wonder Girls that isn't under JYP, please renew

8. [+158, -4] I feel like Park Jin Young would be nice enough to let the Wonder Girls leave and keep the name if they choose to do so. Different feeling from Cube.

9. [+155, -6] Their recent music has been great, I hope they renew ㅋㅋ they match best with JYP

10. [+144, -4] They didn't do so bad last year, did good this year, no reason to leave right now. I want them to renew and come out with another song.

-