Article: 'WGM' producer, "There's a couple that we can see potential to develop into a real relationship"
Source: Joy News 24 via Naver
1. [+5,313, -37] Maybe in your own delusions
2. [+2,765, -41] What an utter joke
3. [+2,286, -23] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yeah yeah okay
4. [+1,936, -29] Still scripted
5. [+230, -5] Everyone already knows this show is all business so you can shut up now
6. [+212, -3] You'd have to be on the show for at least a year for any type of feelings to develop ㅋㅋ instead the producers throw out couples whenever they want and expect a real couple to develop?
7. [+137, -1] I'll believe it when any of them get married and actually have kids together
8. [+46, -0] Clearly the producer is suffering from mythomania. I suggest getting treated at your local hospital.
9. [+40, -0] Even the real life couple Kim Yong Joon and Hwang Jung Eum broke up, what do they expect?
10. [+35, -1] I wonder if all of the 'WGM' producers are delusional ajummas who actually believe the scripts they write the stars to say;
11. [+32, -0] Even after their own stars got into dating scandals with other stars, not their WGM partners, they still believe this?
12. [+16, -0] Even as an avid viewer of the show, I believe they're delusional for thinking so