Article: Top 5 worst dramas of the year
Source: Oh My News via Nate
1. Moolim School
2. Yeah, That's the Way It Is
3. Sweet Stranger and Me
5. Rude Miss Young-ae
1. [+1,942, -218] You're missing 'Uncontrollably Fond'
2. [+1,333, -19] 'Moolim School' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even Lee Hyun Woo fans couldn't shield it, that's how bad it was...
3. [+1,187, -36] From the perspective of a hardcore fan of 'Rude Miss Young-ae' who watched from season 1 through 15 without missing one episode, this season truly was a disappointment... always the same triangle love story + repeated break ups.. so boring...
4. [+147, -15] You're missing 'Cheese in the Trap' too... a ridiculous ending where the PD used the male lead to fulfill her own fantasies
5. [+127, -5] Add 'Cinderella and the Five Knights' to the list
6. [+108, -8] 'Moolim School' and 'Uncontrollably Fond' are the top two for me. Especially with the media play that 'Uncontrollably Fond' did lauding itself as the continuation of 'Descendants of the Sun' popularity... viewer ratings for it tanked at 7-8% towards the middle before concluding at 8%. For comparison, 'Descendants of the Sun' viewer ratings recorded 38.8%.
7. [+102, -0] 'Iron Man' will also be remembered as an embarrassment to Lee Dong Wook's career history... He's doing fine in 'Goblin' right now but he really needs to choose better dramas.
8. [+91, -4] Why leave 'Uncontrollably Fond' out? ㅋㅋㅋ It was a pre-filmed drama turned into a makjang... might as well have just filmed it live to better reflect viewer opinions ㅋㅋ
9. [+88, -68] Where's 'Moon Lovers' on the list
10. [+77, -14] I'd rather put 'Uncontrollably Fond' over 'Sweet Stranger and Me'... and I liked 'Moolim School', I enjoyed watching it
11. [+72, -10] Every single one of Suzy's works this year was a failure. 'Dorihwaga' at the start of the year, 'Uncontrollably Fail' at the second half of the year
12. [+65, -55] 'Uncontrollably Fond' and 'Moon Lovers'... two of the absolute worst dramas of the year
13. [+63, -6] 'Uncontrollably Failtourage'
14. [+59, -6] Why leave out the #1 fail of them all 'Uncontrollably Fond'? ㅋㅋ
15. [+59, -2] You left out 'Uncontrollably Fond', a drama purely produced for Kim Woo Bin's topless scenes from beginning to end