Article: [Exclusive] 'Tony Ahn girl group' Awesome Baby disbands after a year
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+335, -16] It's better to disband quickly and let the members pursue what they want to do rather than be like YG and steal the best years of their lives doing nothing
2. [+238, -7] It's already so hard beating out the competition just to debut, only to realize that an even bigger competition of survival awaits after that debut
3. [+205, -9] They must be in a lot of debt then. It costs so much for one trainee. It's good that they ended it before it got worse. But their concept was an a capella beatbox beatpella concept? No wonder they flopped
4. [+21, -5] Never knew they existed until today... did they even try to promote them?
5. [+14, -7] Girl groups that disband have it a bit easier since they can just get married later and depend on their husband... male groups that flop only know how to sing as a profession which obviously won't pay the bills for them anymore and their marriage prospects are dim..
6. [+13, -1] Never knew they debuted...
7. [+12,- 5] Didn't he have a boy group too? That boy group disappeared like this too..
8. [+11, -3] This is why trainees want to get into the bigger agencies. At least 50% of your success is secured as long as you get to debut.
9. [+4, -2] Their visuals seem alright though
10. [+4, -2] Ah ㅠㅠ their a capella was alright...