SS301 holds comeback showcase and expresses hope to work with Kim Hyun Joong one day


Article: SS301 Kim Kyujong, "Promoting with Kim Hyun Joong? We'd like to someday"

Source: MBN TV via Nate

1. [+588, -11] Just keep it to the three of you

2. [+499, -15] Funny now that I think of it how innocent Kim Hyun Joong acted on TV with his 4-dimensional image but just how dirty he was off screen ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+324, -53] As a fan... I really do want to see the five of them on stage again. I'm so upset that things ended up the way they did, so frustrating as a fan, so heartbreaking... I hope this album hits daebak!

3. [+19, -8] He'll stop saying that once his own rib gets broken... with that powerful pregnancy attack of Kim Hyun Joong's

4. [+15, -0] Doesn't 301 have more hit tracks than 501 though?

5. [+14, -2] We'd rather not see that anal attacker on TV... I'll always be reminded of his texts if I ever saw him on TV

6. [+12, -0] Looks like someone wants their rib cage broken ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+11, -3] Kim Hyun Joong can't even sing and barely gets any parts. Youngsaeng and Hyungjoong sang most of the songs.

8. [+10, -0] Oh I miss the days of TVXQ and SS501

9. [+10, -2] Looks like these guys are struggling too ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+9, -1] Wait then who's the 5th member? I don't even remember
- Park Jungmin?? That guy with the horseface

-



Article: Climb over the wall of Kim Hyun Joong and SS501... SS301's music comeback

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+3,696, -45] I'm your man daraddada

2. [+2,332, -38] I only think of you today, I'm your man

3. [+1,768, -45] Their best days were their "I'm Your Man" days

4. [+1,035, -40] I loved "I'm Your Man" when I was serving in the army

5. [+367, -10] Sechs Kies and SS501... DSP has a foolish way of picking great talent and never knowing what to do with them

6. [+307, -10] I remember when they first debuted and they were on that TV show "Thank you for waking me up" Park Jungmin and Park Kyung Lim were hilarious together

7. [+240, -5] Youngsaeng is a good singer, sad that he doesn't get more attention. 'Let It Go' is one of my faves ㅎㅎ

8. [+250, -12] I was once a Kyujong fan... when everyone around me was a TVXQ fan, I liked 501.. ㅎ Heh, I wish them all the best

-