Article: [Exclusive Interview] 'Running Man' PD, "We resolved all of our misunderstandings... cast to stay together until end of show February"
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+784, -9] They could've had a farewell where everyone smiles in the end but the PDs hurt everyone by not taking care of the simplest of matters
2. [+661, -21] The controversy has already gotten out, it's too late tsk tsk. How do they expect viewers to enjoy what's left of the show now? And the cast is put in an awkward situation as they go on with the rest too... why did they have to do what they did
3. [+540, -13] Yeah, I'm sure it'll be enjoyable for everyone till the end
4. [+35, -4] After getting abandoned by Kang Ho Dong, looks like the PDs got down and begged to Kim Jong Guk and Song Ji Hyo because they have nothing else left ㅋㅋ
5. [+31, -1] Resolved misunderstandings? Probably more like Kim Jong Guk and Song Ji Hyo decided to just be the better people and let it go.
6. [+26, -4] Either way, show's ending in February. The result of their backstabbing.
7. [+22, -2] So the viewers have to put up with the awkward atmosphere now? ㅋㅋㅋ No matter how much they laugh with each other on the show, it's still going to be weird
8. [+21, -0] That puts the cast in such an awkward spot. They're obviously not in any mood to be having fun and joking around on set but they have to end it well for the sake of the viewers..
9. [+20, -3] What is going on ㅋㅋ fired two people in a one sided decision, now they bring them back;;; poor Kang Ho Dong got stuck in this mess for no reason.
10. [+20, -2] Kim Jong Guk and Song Ji Hyo are saints for putting up with them. Never did I think as a 'Running Man' viewer that the show would end all because the producers screwed up.