Article: [Exclusive] Rain to shake up 2017... singer comeback + 'Knowing Bros' guest
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+363, -134] Really weird, huh? How when CJ's Lee Mi Kyung went down, Rain went down with her
2. [+310, -128] Looking forward to another stage like 'Rainism' +_+
3. [+257, -147] I don't really miss him
4. [+45, -5] Rain's concept feels a bit outdated now... the story of how a kid living in difficulties worked his butt off to succeed... and all of his stories on talk shows are a bit boring? Ever since he left JYP, his music is not as on trend either.. I think he needs to hire a good producer
5. [+39, -12] His looks are outdated too. His face isn't the type people go for nowadays.
6. [+38, -11] He's a has-been, let's be honest..
7. [+33, -9] Always talks about 'shaking up the industry' but all of his comebacks are flops ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+31, -8] Called himself a world star in America... and then stopped calling himself that after Psy blew up
1. [+2,775, -394] I want another album like 'Rainism' and 'Love Story'
2. [+2,202, -363] 'Rainism' is such a memorable song, I welcome his comeback and hope he has another song like that
3. [+1,966, -360] Rain's so cool on stage ㅋㅋ can't wait
4. [+1,746, -371] Can't talk crap about anything Rain does on stage. He's the only one who can fill up an entire stage with his song and performance by his lonesome.
5. [+55, -11] He really needs a powerful and cool dance track with an awesome choreography~~ Don't be greedy with double title tracks and go all in on just one
6. [+45, -10] I wonder if this comeback knows that Korean music shows get 1% in viewer ratings now... The K-Pop industry is all about ripping money off of K-Pop fans and focusing more on image, fandom power, and agency power than the actual music or stage performance. The Korean music industry is pretty much dead.