Nam Taehyun shares recent whereabouts with SNS update


Article: Nam Taehyun shares his unique whereabouts

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+826, -57] I feel like he's similar to Sulli in a way

2. [+548, -28] This is the path to becoming an attention wh*re

3. [+87, -16] When I see him, I think of only two things ㅡㅡ paying his valet with his money wedged between his fingers, and yelling at his fans to be quiet because he's talking. A successful person always needs to be mindful of being respectful.

4. [+37, -14] Does he still think he's a celebrity?

5. [+33, -17] Why does it seem like when idols leave their groups, their mental state leaves with it too

6. [+31, -15] So how do you pay your valet these days?

7. [+28, -12] I thought of Sulli the instant I saw these pictures too, guess I wasn't the only one

8. [+26, -17] Ugh!! At least Sulli's pretty to look at, what's up with him??

9. [+23, -12] Seems they all lose their minds once they leave their groups, why do they all end up so weird ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+18, -13] His pictures are quite telling ㅡㅡ is he on the path to becoming the next attention wh*re...

-