Article: Kim Yoo Jung reps apologize for stage manners controversy "Mistake is realized, deeply reflecting, we are sorry"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+2,435, -238] Seems she's gotten full of herself because people always let her get away with things for being pretty
2. [+2,397, -157] Yeah she bowed 90 degrees afterwards but her actions in the gif alone are deserving of criticism... All of her seniors are standing up there with her but she's the only one with her leg out. Did she ever see Cha Tae Hyun or Seo Hyun Jin acting like that...? If she isn't more careful in the future, she can nevermind the nation's little sister title or anything because she'll be done with...
3. [+2,251, -168] She should be apologizing herself...
4. [+170, -18] Wow, Kim Yoo Jung fans are actually making me hate her now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ trying to defend her without any logical at all, they seem like pure psychos ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why are they blaming feminist female haters on all of this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ is it easier for you to sleep at night thinking that way? If I were Kim Yoo Jung, I'd be embarrassed to call any of you fans
5. [+165, -18] This fool is taking the public and the adults for fools just because we let her off easy for being young
1. [+23,719, -1,641] It wasn't that big of an issue but she did look really bad especially compared to how respectful Cha Tae Hyun and Seo Hyun Jin looked standing up there
2. [+20,131 -858] She did look really distracted compared to the other actors up there with her. She should be more careful next time.
3. [+19,461, -845] Standing up there with her leg sticking out, checking her nails out when the audience traveled all that way just to see her... disappointing ㅠㅠ don't be like that in the future
4. [+15,164, -750] A wrong is a wrong... don't make that same mistake next time... ㅠㅠ
5. [+14,971, -1,745] I understand that she's still a teen and has a lot to mature but I hope she uses this opportunity to improve herself as an actor
6. [+5,130, -467] For all of you shielding her saying she's young, I've never seen Kim So Hyun or other child actors act like her... she's at an age where she should know better ㅋㅋ she's not a child
7. [+4,278, -200] Whether you're young or old, a wrong is a wrong. A wrong is something you need to reflect over and not make again. We all know the celebrity industry doesn't give second chances.
8. [+4,365, -323] She's just gotten lazy after all that popularity she gained. You need to be more humble the bigger you get.