Article: Kim Yoo Jung reps, "Hospitalized for stress induced shock, need to change schedule"
Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
1. [+21,221, -2,766] The child has eventually fallen ill ㅡㅡ
2. [+18,946, -2,046] Hopefully she becomes an actress who learns to take criticism but throw out hate... find strength
3. [+19,368, -4,109] You all really went too far with this kid. It was practically a witch hunt. It's funny because you all praised her when she made a respectable political statement but then burned her down over this attitude controversy. What is she supposed to do? ㅡㅡ I feel so bad for her.
4. [+15,234, -2,800] Hate commenters don't know that they themselves are hate commenters. Please look back at your own lives before judging the lives of others.
5. [+15,342, -3,300] Can you all rest easy now that you drove a little kid to fainting?
6. [+3,341, -384] She did get more hate than she deserved but her career's not going to get any easier as an adult... she needs to take better care of her mental health.
7. [+3,226, -376] If you think about it, this is the most hate she's ever gotten since debut... the shock must've been really big
8. [+2,949, -376] The stress must've been crazy... but then again, she's never gotten this much hate since her debut
9. [+2,628, -356] Every person in this world cannot like you... even God or Jesus could not achieve that feat. Just let it go and recover well.
10. [+1,979, -232] It's true that people are more harsh with celebrities. One mistake lands you in the media and tons of hate in the comments. But of course, people still become celebrities because the pros outweigh those cons..