Article: 'Attitude controversy' Kim Yoo Jung makes 90 degree greeting at first public appearance
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+1,412, -1,069] Look at her eyes testing the reactions ㅋㅋ it's too late, farewell
2. [+1,296, -429] Korean people really love fake actions
3. [+1,162, -882] What's the point anymore? People have already seen and remembered your actions... And what did you do? Didn't even apologize other than make excuses by saying you were at the ER tsk
4. [+123, -65] So hard to be a celebrity... she's a kid and that gif was just a moment's time and people are still ragging on her for several days about it... stop it you guys ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+108, -56] She bowed 90 degrees at the controversial stage greeting too. She's not bowing 90 degrees because of the controversy, she's always bowed 90 degrees ㅋㅋ and I noticed Cha Tae Hyun looked at his nails and looked distracted too but only Kim Yoo Jung is being ripped apart for it ㅋㅋ
6. [+87, -64] She's still young... she's still learning the manners and respect of the work force... Yoo Jung-yang, fighting ^^
7. [+85, -26] But is this really something to be exiling her for? I feel like netizens are taking their anger out on her. Let's learn to be more lenient and forgiving, it'll come back to you with good things.
8. [+65, -18] I'm not her fan or anti...but it's so ridiculous that she's being exiled over a mistake ㅋㅋㅋ netizens act like they're angels who never make mistakes themselves
Article: Cha Tae Hyun, "Kim Yoo Jung's attitude controversy is upsetting... I'm worried she'll get hurt"
Source: Korea Econ via Nate
1. [+1,1375, -402] Honestly, the part where she stuck her leg out and looked at her nails was probably only a moment of time where it happened. Don't be so harsh to a little kid.
2. [+1,190, -383] She's had a lot of controversies over her attitude on other stages and I think seniors like Cha Tae Hyun need to reprimand her harshly when it happens so that she learns and grows up to be a better actress
3. [+975, -320] I just don't like how people seem to be latching on to her just to bring her down. I know that this controversy will be a learning process for her and she'll come out of it with more effort. She's at an age where she's still learning and we should be supporting and understanding of her.
4. [+69, -17] Regardless, she still made a mistake and she deserves the criticisms for it
5. [+35, -10] I think being hurt once like this when you're younger helps as growing pains. She has a long career ahead of her so I think it's a reminder to keep to your roots.
1. [+5,891 -699] If she didn't look bright at the event, people would hate her for not looking happy... and if she looked sad, people would cause another attitude controversy. What do you expect out of her? So hard to be a celebrity
2. [+3,169, -579] This is a witch hunt at this point. You all are the ones who created this controversy in the first place.
3. [+2,799, -673] I'm sure she must've felt nervous but she's still trying hard to look positive, pretty pretty ❤
4. [+511, -127] All of the fan accounts after the event in question had everyone saying that Kim Yoo Jung looked so positive and happy, she waved for them, she was smiling the entire time, just singing of praises! It's sad that people are taking a video just a few seconds long and trying to exile her over it. It'll all come back to you as a boomerang.
5. [+297, -69] It really is ridiculous that people are judging her character off of a video that's just a few seconds long. Please, you all need to look at your own character before judging hers ㅋㅋ