Article: Jungah, "The reason I left After School was because I could no longer go on with the same destination in mind"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+347, -11] Wasn't their last album 'Bang' in 2010? UEE's sticking to acting, Nana has begun acting, Lizzy and Raina are in variety or singing... After School is pretty much over...
2. [+242, -22] After School hasn't been promoting since their 'First Love' promos in 2013. It's sad that they're pretty much disbanded now. Jungah ajumma is going to be 35 years old in a few days too so it's hard to remain as a sin. Please show us good acting.
3. [+198, -9] The concept of graduating from After School is so cringe ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+22, -1] Other than a few members, most of them make more money doing individual promos than as a group so why would they want to stay in the group?
5. [+15, -1] But honestly Jungah has nothing for her, no looks, no talent, no popularity.. what else does she have other than After School? Other than age and a damn strong determination
6. [+12, -1] Sucks for the new members of After School, the group pretty much got left in the air as soon as they joined... and people liked Orange Caramel more than After School
7. [+6, -4] Is she still dating Onew or what?
8. [+5, -2] When I hear Jungah, all I think about is Onew ㅠㅠ