Article: "Oppas are back" Kim Jaejoong and Sungmin discharged from the army today
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+3,058, -100] Wow Kim Jaejoong's visuals are no joke
2. [+2,165, -117] But is anyone welcoming Sungmin back? His fans have completely turned their backs on him... I used to like him too, he should've been better to his fans while he had them..
3. [+1,712, -47] Kim Jaejoong's discharged already??? Congrats to both ㅋㅋ
4. [+1,005, -45] Wow, time flies...
5. [+424, -20] Glad to have Jaejoong back, and Lee Sungmin needs to leave Super Junior if he has any shame left
6. [+325, -10] Look at that difference in visuals...
7. [+327, -14] Kim Jaejoong looks a lot cooler, seems he gained some muscle tone while serving
8. [+303, -10] With the two side by side, one looks so ugly by comparison ㅋㅋㅋ
Article: 'Looking more dependable' Kim Jaejoong's confident discharge ceremony
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+314, -65] His face looks so handsome, he looks like some European man off to duty ㅋㅋㅋ and his body definitely looks like it has gained some muscle tone too ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+235, -32] Congrats on your discharge~ always grateful for the soldiers still serving today in this cold weather
3. [+213, -37] I always thought he looked like a big headed elf, he's still so handsome
4. [+24, -6] He's damn handsome
5. [+20, -2] He actually looks more handsome
6. [+20, -2] Omo, he looks more handsome
7. [+16, -7] Wow, first time seeing someone look so good in an army uniform. Even most celebrities can't pull it off.
8. [+12, -0] There's no better mood than the day of your discharge. He's probably in the best condition he's ever been in his life.
Article: Sungmin 'proud discharge certification'
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+283, -6] Everyone else's army service flies by so fast
2. [+197, -18] His wife and kid must be happy ^^
3. [+60, -9] Looks like someone was there to greet him... ㅋㅋ
4. [+11, -5] You worked hard, be happy...
5. [+10, -0] He looks so excited ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+10, -5] He still has fans left???
7. [+7, -1] Does he still have any fans?
8. [+6, -0] Feels like it's only been two months but he's already discharged